Black Girls

Status
Closed
Nov 2010
Border of GA and AL
I've noticed something. In all of my experience with black women, most of them are either loud or obnoxious, including my family. Is this a genetic thing or is it a cultural thing?

I hope I don't sound racist.

Mar 2012
Maryland
I've noticed something. In all of my experience with black women, most of them are either loud or obnoxious, including my family. Is this a genetic thing or is it a cultural thing?

I hope I don't sound racist.
It's a cultural thing, a lot of them were raised like that.

Nov 2010
Border of GA and AL
I have extensive experience with black women and I have not had the same experience as you.
Maybe it's just the ones I've dealt with. Of course it just might be a high school thing. Although it doesn't explain why my family's women and girls are so loud.

Apr 2010
England ( for now)
Why single out the Americans? I think white males are pretty much alike world wide.
Because the thread starter was American.

But not trying to just be contrary, i have found considerable differences toward "black" people in different Nations.

Salah

Forum Staff
Oct 2009
Maryland
My experience is similar Qymaen, and I say its a cultural thing. My ex-girlfriend was African-American, and she was by far the most bold, proud, stubborn, and at times vicious woman I've ever been with - its needless to say I miss her and remember her fondly.

Status
Closed