Black Girls

Status
Closed
Nov 2010
Border of GA and AL
I've noticed something. In all of my experience with black women, most of them are either loud or obnoxious, including my family. Is this a genetic thing or is it a cultural thing?

I hope I don't sound racist.

Mar 2012
Maryland
I've noticed something. In all of my experience with black women, most of them are either loud or obnoxious, including my family. Is this a genetic thing or is it a cultural thing?

I hope I don't sound racist.
It's a cultural thing, a lot of them were raised like that.

Nov 2010
Border of GA and AL
I have extensive experience with black women and I have not had the same experience as you.
Maybe it's just the ones I've dealt with. Of course it just might be a high school thing. Although it doesn't explain why my family's women and girls are so loud.

Aug 2011
Texas
Hmm... based on my experience, my sister's being white, (though i do love them very much), have very big mouths. I swear, if all the noise from daily life stopped, you could hear them from the next county.

tjadams

Ad Honoris
Mar 2009
Texas
It has been my experience with young and older black women, that they are loud and
stubborn.

Apr 2010
England ( for now)
I wonder if a thread on the many failings of White American males would be allowed here?

Wenge

Ad Honoris
Apr 2011
Virginia
I wonder if a thread on the many failings of White American males would be allowed here?
Why single out the Americans? I think white males are pretty much alike world wide.

Apr 2010
England ( for now)
Why single out the Americans? I think white males are pretty much alike world wide.
Because the thread starter was American.

But not trying to just be contrary, i have found considerable differences toward "black" people in different Nations.

Salah

Forum Staff
Oct 2009
Maryland
My experience is similar Qymaen, and I say its a cultural thing. My ex-girlfriend was African-American, and she was by far the most bold, proud, stubborn, and at times vicious woman I've ever been with - its needless to say I miss her and remember her fondly.

Status
Closed