Books on societies in Neolithic Britain?

Aug 2016
US&A
I have been interested in the ancient breed of sheep called "soay" or "Sheep Island" sheep for awhile now. It fascinates me how a breed of animal, isolated and living feral on a tiny island in the Hebrides chain could survive virtually unchanged for five thousand years.

My interest in soay sheep is beginning to spark interest in Neolithic Britain. I want to know how people lived and what sort of societies they had.

What are some good books on Neolithic Britain?

Aug 2016
US&A
Neolithic Britain: New Stone Age sites of England, Scotland and Wales by Rodney Castleden

Though there is quite a list here @ neolithic britain - Google Search

Caroline Malone and Julian Thomas seem to have written a fair bit on the subject between them.
I appreciate the response. I took a look at the book you mentioned and while it seems quite good, it seems to focus on specific sites and their construction. The neolithic monuments of ancient England are fascinating, but I am more interested in what we have been able to find out about how people lived, than a reference to the monuments they left behind. Admittedly, I don't feel like I made that as clear as I could have in the opening post.

I did a short google search on the subject, but I asked here because it was difficult to differentiate the focus of the books from one another.

Even so, I appreciate the answer. Thank you.