Bosnian "pyramids": hills shaped by Romans

Aug 2007
did Romans shape Bosnian hills so-called Bosnian pyramids :D :

http://omerbashich.blogspot.com/

official description:
-Expert view on the bogus story that caught attention of world media (CNN, MSNBC, BBC, Reuters, AP...) in 2006-2007. See why the "pyramids" could represent a historical monument that deserves to be included in UNESCO World Heritage list. Live history now - as geopolitical secrets get unearthed.

Lucius Vorenus

Ad Honorem
Sep 2012
Dalmatia Interior
Well, since I live in Zenica :D, I've seen those Pyramids many times, and in fact I visited every single part of it. There is roman fort at the top of it, but it's covered with medieval building. I can't access to the link you provided unfortunately.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
The hills are completely natural (albeit having been tampered with recently) but apparently there are Roman ruins on the hills, and I think I heard something about Romans having dug tunnels into them as well.

Lucius Vorenus

Ad Honorem
Sep 2012
Dalmatia Interior
Nije, damn so long ago i was there, changed so much. Need to go there in the summer then
I haven't been there for some time, and I'm not actually sure are they still digging. Last I've heard about the pyramids was about the tunnels. Not sure though what's going on right now there.