Brunei to expand use of Sharia law

Jul 2016
USA
Do United States is currently Al I just

The United States is currently allied to Saudi Arabia and Israel both with Theocratic laws.

It’s in part The fault of the United States government as well as the Russian and Chinese government who are the powerful of the world and it is incumbent upon them to bring freedom to the oppressed people of the world
In your previous post you absolve the people of Brunei for wrongs their country does, and then immediately after you blame three completely other countries for Brunei following Islamic law to kill homosexuals and adulterers. Nice.

"bring freedom to the oppressed people of the world" :lol: Do you even have a clue what that even means?

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
In your previous post you absolve the people of Brunei for wrongs their country does, and then immediately after you blame three completely other countries for Brunei following Islamic law to kill homosexuals and adulterers. Nice.

"bring freedom to the oppressed people of the world" :lol: Do you even have a clue what that even means?
It means that he wants US troops to bleed for the sake of bringing freedom to others.

Nov 2014
Birmingham, UK
There aren't enough bridges being built with Brunei. I mean metaphorical bridges. Building bridges of mutual trust and understanding. Accessing our common store of goodness and honour. To spread freedom. Especially freedom of interfaith marriage, it centres around that key index.

Jul 2016
USA
There aren't enough bridges being built with Brunei. I mean metaphorical bridges. Building bridges of mutual trust and understanding. Accessing our common store of goodness and honour. To spread freedom. Especially freedom of interfaith marriage, it centres around that key index.
I agree. The US could probably bring freedom to the oppressed adulters and homosexuals of Brunei if it built one of those metaphorical bridges. Probably from Hawaii, that's the shortest route.