Caste System in India - History & Annihilation

Oct 2015
India
Paswan married a Punjabi woman after leaving his first uneducated wife and his first son forlorn back in his village. There have been mix-ups in India since time immemorial. Nobody can claim paternity, sometimes not even the woman. Satyakama's mother Jabala said to her son, "I have sported with many men in my youth. I do not know who your father is."
Straight and simple. :)

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
Claiming Brahmin ancestry must be a Desi Thing, ..
Sakezai, since when this thread has become 'yours'? Brahmins make about 5% of the Indian population. Many Afghans have come to India as refugees because of situation back home. We have not much against them, though many are involved in drug trafficking.

Apr 2019
India
Claiming Brahmin ancestry must be a Desi Thing, among Afghans brahmins are despised for being two faced untrustworthy people.
Awww....
Says decendent of plunderer, mass murderer, rapist and bigot Khilajis. You are so proud of him for looting our house and destroying our cultural heritage.
You are too classy for this thread so please disappear. :mad:

Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Awww....
Says decendent of plunderer, mass murderer, rapist and bigot Khilajis. You are so proud of him for looting our house and destroying our cultural heritage.
You are too classy for this thread so please disappear. :mad:
again, i dont understand what makes Khiljis or Bakhtiyar Khilji Plunderer, mass murderer, rapist and bigot ? i am proud of him because he was a local poor fellow in Afghanistan and he was able to conquer large parts of North India as a General. if anything he was one of the most successful general of Afghanistan we have ever seen.

and i am not descendant of Bakhtiyar khilji, my Tribe Sakzai is related to Khiljis. Khiljis are descendants of Indo-Iranian Hephthalites, same people who destroyed Gupta empire and taxila if i am not wrong. beside their own Khilji Dynasty Khiljis also gave various other afghan empire such as Hotak empire that ruled Iran, Azad khan Afghan who ruled Azerbaijan and possibly Lodi dynasty that ruled India.

i was invited here by your countryman, i have no interest in your caste based society. are you a Brahmin ? i sorry if i have hurt your feelings.

Last edited:
Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Sakezai, since when this thread has become 'yours'? Brahmins make about 5% of the Indian population. Many Afghans have come to India as refugees because of situation back home. We have not much against them, though many are involved in drug trafficking.
Even we don't have anything against kashmiri pandits, those of us who study history knows that kashmiri pandits used towork as finance secretary for almost every Muslim Afghan kings and they were rewarded and respected greatly by Afghans.

To be fair I see you guys as honorable people as most of hindu generals of Afghan sultans were from either your Caste or Rajputs, Raja Hemu being more famous one.

I have great respect for Rajputs of Rajputana for being a warrior race which actually tried to stay up and fight to us Pashtuns on one on one like real men instead of weasels that populates rest of India.

I have to admit that people of Gangatic Plains from states like Utter Prandesh, Bihar, Zarkhan are considered some what low class and low quality people because they were always running from Afghans Instead of fighting us.

There are accounts written by Afghans boasting how much they plundered those and how many women they took as slaves. They were under constant rule of Afghans and most of Afghans named part of their lands after themselves Such as Rohilkhand after Rohillas.

British even ruled them over with 0 problems I belive and thrashed them when they took over Western Punjab and Rajputana and western pure rajputs such as Ghakkar, Kanjus, Karbala etc were ready to serve British Crown.

Based on the history of Afghanistan and India I used to think that there must be some hardcore difference between rajputs of Punjab, Kashmir and Rajputana and Rajputs of UP, Zarkhan and Bihar. Turns out there is and rajputs of western part of India consider Easter rajputs "Purbhaiyyas" Inferior and don't give their daughters to them.

On personal note I wonder why these so called Eastern Rajputs call themselves Rajputs, moat of them must be carrying Mughal, Khilji, Ghuri, Suri, lodi etc bloodlines now after running away from Afghans and giving their women as slaves to central Asian tribes, a shameful custom started by times of Ghurids ended only after end of british Raj.

Apr 2019
India
Even we don't have anything against kashmiri pandits, those of us who study history knows that kashmiri pandits used towork as finance secretary for almost every Muslim Afghan kings and they were rewarded and respected greatly by Afghans.

To be fair I see you guys as honorable people as most of hindu generals of Afghan sultans were from either your Caste or Rajputs, Raja Hemu being more famous one.

I have great respect for Rajputs of Rajputana for being a warrior race which actually tried to stay up and fight to us Pashtuns on one on one like real men instead of weasels that populates rest of India.

I have to admit that people of Gangatic Plains from states like Utter Prandesh, Bihar, Zarkhan are considered some what low class and low quality people because they were always running from Afghans Instead of fighting us.

There are accounts written by Afghans boasting how much they plundered those and how many women they took as slaves. They were under constant rule of Afghans and most of Afghans named part of their lands after themselves Such as Rohilkhand after Rohillas.

British even ruled them over with 0 problems I belive and thrashed them when they took over Western Punjab and Rajputana and western pure rajputs such as Ghakkar, Kanjus, Karbala etc were ready to serve British Crown.

Based on the history of Afghanistan and India I used to think that there must be some hardcore difference between rajputs of Punjab, Kashmir and Rajputana and Rajputs of UP, Zarkhan and Bihar. Turns out there is and rajputs of western part of India consider Easter rajputs "Purbhaiyyas" Inferior and don't give their daughters to them.

On personal note I wonder why these so called Eastern Rajputs call themselves Rajputs, moat of them must be carrying Mughal, Khilji, Ghuri, Suri, lodi etc bloodlines now after running away from Afghans and giving their women as slaves to central Asian tribes, a shameful custom started by times of Ghurids ended only after end of british Raj.
Your inadequacy in understanding history of the subcontinent makes for a hillarious read. But meanwhile lack of humanity and consideration in your character is astonishing.

Now I don't wonder why your homeland is in such mess. If you represent model character of your land then I also don't see any hope for the future. So keep dreaming about 'achievement' of your so called 'forefathers', it'll save you from harshness of the present.

Similar History Discussions