Caste System in India - History & Annihilation

Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Your inadequacy in understanding history of the subcontinent makes for a hillarious read. But meanwhile lack of humanity and consideration in your character is astonishing.

Now I don't wonder why your homeland is in such mess. If you represent model character of your land then I also don't see any hope for the future. So keep dreaming about 'achievement' of your so called 'forefathers', it'll save you from harshness of the present.
Ha ha ha we are product of harsh environment of Mountains of Afghanistan, there's nothing in this world that's too much for us, look at how many nato/euro countries are in our country for over 40 years, even after 40 years nomads with their 40s Ak-47 still rules afghanistan.

Why are you calling us mass murdering people in almost every post ?Are you attracted to our qualities ? Nothingto be ashamed of, girls always like strong "Alpha" guys. ;)

This were always harsh in our lands and always will be harsh, that's what made us strong and fearless, we are Pashtuns because of our lands.

Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
With your present model of mind you can't understand what the word 'Aryan' stands for.
Aryan means Iranian race, a bunch of Light haired and eyed Nomadic people such as Scythians colonized entire Iranian Highlands, central Asia and North India.

My tribe is famous for light eyes and tallness, myself carrying Green signature eyes.

Apr 2019
India
Ha ha ha we are product of harsh environment of Mountains of Afghanistan, there's nothing in this world that's too much for us, look at how many nato/euro countries are in our country for over 40 years, even after 40 years nomads with their 40s Ak-47 still rules afghanistan.

Why are you calling us mass murdering people in almost every post ?Are you attracted to our qualities ? Nothingto be ashamed of, girls always like strong "Alpha" guys. ;)

This were always harsh in our lands and always will be harsh, that's what made us strong and fearless, we are Pashtuns because of our lands.
Pathetic.
That's why you never contributed anything positive to humanity.
But I was right you are a bad person.

Apr 2019
India
Aryan means Iranian race, a bunch of Light haired and eyed Nomadic people such as Scythians colonized entire Iranian Highlands, central Asia and North India.

My tribe is famous for light eyes and tallness, myself carrying Green signature eyes.
Sunjugated for 'destroying' not for 'contributing'.
Please stop appropriating our ancestors. If anything you are 'dasyus'

Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Pathetic.
That's why you never contributed anything positive to humanity.
But I was right you are a bad person.
we are closest people of Aryans genetically, linguistically, culturally, tribal that spread civilizations in Iran and India so yes we are the reason South Asia and much of middle east is civilized today.

we are tribal warrior nomads, just like original Aryans.

Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Sunjugated for 'destroying' not for 'contributing'.
Please stop appropriating our ancestors. If anything you are 'dasyus'
Dasyus were Aryans as well, it was autistic Indo-Aryans who were hurt that we forced them to move into South Asia because we were stronger lol, for us Iranians even today eh boarder with India/Hind is Indus.

also, Indians are not Aryans FYI.

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
It's still an aryan province.
I agree. I would not touch beliefs in a history forum.
Dasyus were Aryans as well, it was autistic Indo-Aryans who were hurt that we forced them to move into South Asia because we were stronger lol, ..
Now, here you are not very correct.

Dasyus were the imagined demons of darkness when Aryans lived in the Arctic Circle (somewhere in Siberia). Their homeland had a long night extending to some two-months. The sun would not show during this period and they thought the sun had been abducted by demons. That was the original Aryan (or more correctly Indo-European) homeland prior to and during the ice-age. It is because of ice that they had to move south, generally to the Kurgan/Steppe region, from where they spread all around the world. You have the stories of Gods killing the demons in all Indo-European myths, like Indra and Vritra in Hinduism, Thraetona and Azi Dahak in Zorostrianism, etc. If you want I can give you examples from Europe also.

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
Well, 'mlechchas' also have the right to participate in discussions, but there are two kinds of 'mlechchas'. The intelligent and the stupid.

Apr 2019
India
Well, 'mlechchas' also have the right to participate in discussions, but there are two kinds of 'mlechchas'. The intelligent and the stupid.
Sorry. I forgot I belong to a civilization. You are right 'malechha' are also welcome for discussion but brahmin say not to engage with person of perverse mentality. What should we call this person now. Kaneliputra?

Similar History Discussions