Caste System in India - History & Annihilation

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
Why will they worry about that? They have power in politics and police. If they have the support of Muslims, then they are the kings (Haryana, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and many more). Scheduled castes and Scheduled tribes are kings when they get the Muslim support (Mayawati). It is for the first time that BJP was able to defeat their combined forces and break the hegemony. Now the opposition including the Dynasty Congress is disintegrating in many states.

Sep 2019
United States
Sakezai said:
On personal note I wonder why these so called Eastern Rajputs call themselves Rajputs, moat of them must be carrying Mughal, Khilji, Ghuri, Suri, lodi etc bloodlines now after running away from Afghans and giving their women as slaves to central Asian tribes, a shameful custom started by times of Ghurids ended only after end of british Raj.
I know man. Many Pakistanis are just stealing and ripping off our Rajput history.
While some Rajputs realize that Pakistanis are trying to steal our history, others actually think they are Rajputs.
Pakistani Rajputs are disguised as Rajputs. They just keep titles, but in reality, they have no connection to them.

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
IMHO, even Pakistani Rajputs will like their girls to marry in Pakistani Rajput families. Caste may not be visible but is deeply embedded (sort of in the unconscious, and the blood lines may not be all that blurred as they are made out to be). The Rajput girls who may have married or might have been forced to marry foreigners will just drop out of the radar. Caste is a very patrimonial thing and it brooks no compromises.

Last edited:
Sep 2019
United States
IMHO, even Pakistani Rajputs will like their girls to marry in Pakistani Rajput families. Caste may not be visible but is deeply embedded (sort of in the unconscious, and the blood lines may not be all that blurred as they are made out to be). The Rajput girls who may have married or might have been forced to marry foreigners will just drop out of the radar. Caste is a very patrimonial thing and it brooks no compromises.
Mistake:
There is no "blood" connection among Rajputs. Rajput is no ethnicity, Rajput is no tribe, but Rajputs are a caste! We all have ancestors who were some sort of Kshatriyas back in the Vedic era! We are no Huns! I did my DNA testing and found ZERO Hun ancestry!
Rajput BY DEFINITION is:

a member of a Hindu military caste claiming Kshatriya descent.

Note: If you are getting all your info from Wikipedia, then you must ought to know that Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia, and anyone can make any article of anything, regardless of whether it is true or not.

If a person ought to follow Islam, they ought abolish caste. Islamic society never follows the caste system.
Pakistani Rajputs are just ones who had ancestors who are Rajput Wannabees. Their clans they claim from either have ZERO connection to Rajputana, or they just claim to be one of our clans!

Sep 2019
United States
Your marriage example is proving how they (Pakistani Rajputs) adopted our cultural system!
Seriously, we have ZERO connection to them!
Why is it that Pakistanis only claim to be of warrior castes such as Jat, Gujar, Rajput?
Warriors didn't only convert, even Brahmins, Baniyas, Yadavs, and Kayasthas!!!

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
I did my DNA testing and found ZERO Hun ancestry!
Rajput BY DEFINITION is: A
member of a Hindu military caste claiming Kshatriya descent.

If a person ought to follow Islam, they ought abolish caste. Islamic society never follows the caste system.
OK. No Hun blood. What about some Persian, Greek or Kushan blood?
A claim is not history.
Haha for Islam having no castes. I have seen it all. The Sikhs and Christians too do not have caste.

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
Your marriage example is proving how they (Pakistani Rajputs) adopted our cultural system!
Seriously, we have ZERO connection to them!
Why is it that Pakistanis only claim to be of warrior castes such as Jat, Gujar, Rajput? Warriors didn't only convert, even Brahmins, Baniyas, Yadavs, and Kayasthas!!!
Well, the Khatri (Vaishya) converts to Islam are known as Sheikh.

"The Muslim Khatris are originally from Hindu Khatri community who had converted to Islam. In western districts of the Punjab (Sargodha, Mianwali, Multan, Jhang, Chakwal, Rawalpindi and Faislabad), converted Khatri traders called themselves Khawaja. Some times they are called Khawaja Sheikh."
Khatri - Wikipedia

For example, Usman Khawaja, the Australian cricketer.

Nov 2018
Denmark
Mistake:
There is no "blood" connection among Rajputs. Rajput is no ethnicity, Rajput is no tribe, but Rajputs are a caste! We all have ancestors who were some sort of Kshatriyas back in the Vedic era! We are no Huns! I did my DNA testing and found ZERO Hun ancestry!
I'm afraid you'll have to update your knowledge about heritage.
That you have no Hun-DNA does not mean that some of your ancestors were not Huns; you just haven't inherited any of their genes.

Sep 2019
United States
I'm afraid you'll have to update your knowledge about heritage.
That you have no Hun-DNA does not mean that some of your ancestors were not Huns; you just haven't inherited any of their genes.
I know my heritage and so do other Rajputs too!
We are sick and tired of others trying to change our history and stealing our identity
DO NOT try to tell me what I should do!

Similar History Discussions