Caste System in India - History & Annihilation

Sep 2019
United States
I'm afraid you'll have to update your knowledge about heritage.
That you have no Hun-DNA does not mean that some of your ancestors were not Huns; you just haven't inherited any of their genes.
What is your proof that our ancestors were Huns?
And Rajput is NOT an ethnic group!
That's like me saying all Baniyas are ethnically related to each other.

Nov 2018
Denmark
What is your proof that our ancestors were Huns?
And Rajput is NOT an ethnic group!
That's like me saying all Baniyas are ethnically related to each other.
I know my heritage and so do other Rajputs too!
We are sick and tired of others trying to change our history and stealing our identity
DO NOT try to tell me what I should do!
I don't care about your history, I only point out that you have some gaps in your knowledge.

Sep 2019
United States
Well, the Khatri (Vaishya) converts to Islam are known as Sheikh.

"The Muslim Khatris are originally from Hindu Khatri community who had converted to Islam. In western districts of the Punjab (Sargodha, Mianwali, Multan, Jhang, Chakwal, Rawalpindi and Faislabad), converted Khatri traders called themselves Khawaja. Some times they are called Khawaja Sheikh."
Khatri - Wikipedia

For example, Usman Khawaja, the Australian cricketer.
I thought Khatri was a caste that claimed Kshatriya status? Never did I hear anything about being a Vaishya. Khatris did occupations that are considered Vaishya, but they regarded themselves as Kshatriya.
That is my point. You see, there are Muslims who only claim caste status from mostly castes that involve warriors in them.
Never do I hear about Muslims claiming Brahmin, Baniya (Vaishya) heritage, Kayastha, Yadav, Reddy, etc. Only Jats, Rajputs, Gujars, and other castes which claim warrior status.

Nov 2018
Denmark
What exactly are the gaps? I want to know what I am missing in my knowledge.
That even though your lineage shows who your grandfather is, you may not have inherited anything from him. It does not mean that he is not your grandfather, this is how things work.
And then I think I will not comment more on it before the All-seeing Eye sees me and puts me in the freezer.

Sep 2019
United States
That even though your lineage shows who your grandfather is, you may not have inherited anything from him. It does not mean that he is not your grandfather, this is how things work.
And then I think I will not comment more on it before the All-seeing Eye sees me and puts me in the freezer.
End of conversation.

Last edited: