Catherine the Great's Greek plan

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Does anyone here know just how large the Greek state that Catherine the Great wanted to revive would have been? :

Greek Plan - Wikipedia

I haven't been able to find any maps of Catherine the Great's Greek plan--which is why I am asking this question here. Also, did Catherine the Great want Russia to directly annex any Ottoman territories--and if so, which territories?

Apr 2017
U.S.A.
Does anyone here know just how large the Greek state that Catherine the Great wanted to revive would have been? :

Greek Plan - Wikipedia

I haven't been able to find any maps of Catherine the Great's Greek plan--which is why I am asking this question here. Also, did Catherine the Great want Russia to directly annex any Ottoman territories--and if so, which territories?
The information I've read implies it would include Greece, Thrace and western Anatolia. Possibly some neighboring territory. The plan specifies they would partition the ottoman empire with Austria, this implies it would cease to be. So probably means the Russians would take most or all of Anatolia, as well as Romania and Bulgaria.
The information is silent in regards to Trebizond, it could go to either Russia or the revived Byzantine empire.