China --- Earth's black hole

botully

Ad Honorem
Feb 2011
Amelia, Virginia, USA
More specifically a black hole is a remnant of a star or stars. Basically, a black hole is formed when a very, very large star has a supernova event which can result in a neutron star or a black hole. If the star is large enough it will form a black hole. This black hole is essentially fromed when the star collapses and it's gravity goes unceasing towards it's center. Basically Gravity Wins an otherwise tug-a-war that exists in every other star or star remnant. The gravity is so intense that light cannot escape the black hole meaning quite literally it appears black because all forms of visible light are sucked into it. Now if we saw X-Rays and Gamma Radiation then it wouldn't be black, it would be like the fourth of July, but different subject matter. :rolleyes:
The last part isn't quite correct. Once something passes the event horizon, even x-rays and gamma rays, it is gone. As gas spirals in, it heats up and emits x-rays, this is one way to find suspected black holes, but even radiation at this end of the spectrum cannot escape. The black hole itself emits nothing.

As for the rest of this thread, I read the first few pages and the last few, and skipped the 235 in between. Did I miss anything?

Apr 2008
the southwest
The Chinese people are great but their government - well Reagan said it once about Russia- Evil Empire!

This is a great book I suggest:

Apr 2008
the southwest
Learn Chinese culture at... CHINATOWN! :D
loljaykay
Which China town?- San Fransisco is the only one I have been to but it is great.

Remember, tomatoes originally came from the Americas but I could not see life without them. Dang - it is 11:20 am now and you are making hungry for good tomato food- Italian, Mexican, Greek ???

How many ethnic dishes use them????????????? :lol:

scholar

Ad Honorem
Apr 2010
In the Western Hemisphere
The last part isn't quite correct. Once something passes the event horizon, even x-rays and gamma rays, it is gone. As gas spirals in, it heats up and emits x-rays, this is one way to find suspected black holes, but even radiation at this end of the spectrum cannot escape. The black hole itself emits nothing.

As for the rest of this thread, I read the first few pages and the last few, and skipped the 235 in between. Did I miss anything?
True, but I was more or less referring to the X-Ray and Gamma Ray emissions that come from the Black Hole. The center would still be black, but even in a region of space where there is no material going into the black hole, there would still be X-Rays and Gamma Rays. Its still light though, and light cannot escape the black hole's gravity beyond a certain point.

Mar 2017
C
This post is written by me and I forgot the original password.
When I read it again I found I was so predictable and had deep insight about China when I was in my 20s. At that time, the post was translated into Chinese and posted in forums in China many times and I became the attack target of so called 5Mao (Chinese nationalists). They searched out my personal information, harassed and humiliated me so that I stopped posting anti-Chinese government articles for a while. My article was set as the example of anti-government by the Chinese official scholar He Xin.

We can see today's world is on the way I predicted. China partnered with the least reputational or extreme tyranny countries such as North Korea, Russia, Iran, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, and Myanmar, to challenge the existed order, to overturn the international mechanism. It exploited 1.3 billions people and by destroying the beautiful environment, makes excessive productivity and undermined global economy. Europe Union has been a disaster because of the bad economy.

Chinese domestic situation can not be worse. The society is the deadly pond and most of the people became zombies. No one dare speak a different opinion, people sell fake stuff among relatives by Wechat. Ponzi schemes and fake healthy products became everywhere. The new president Xijinping is a dictator, taking into action the scheme of infecting the world by the Chinese mode and governing the world, in which there are no freedom, no selection, no individual choice.

We will see if the western civilization could react quickly enough to avoid the destiny.