China --- Earth's black hole

This post is written by me and I forgot the original password.
When I read it again I found I was so predictable and had deep insight about China when I was in my 20s. At that time, the post was translated into Chinese and posted in forums in China many times and I became the attack target of so called 5Mao (Chinese nationalists). They searched out my personal information, harassed and humiliated me so that I stopped posting anti-Chinese government articles for a while. My article was set as the example of anti-government by the Chinese official scholar He Xin.

We can see today's world is on the way I predicted. China partnered with the least reputational or extreme tyranny countries such as North Korea, Russia, Iran, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, and Myanmar, to challenge the existed order, to overturn the international mechanism. It exploited 1.3 billions people and by destroying the beautiful environment, makes excessive productivity and undermined global economy. Europe Union has been a disaster because of the bad economy.

Chinese domestic situation can not be worse. The society is the deadly pond and most of the people became zombies. No one dare speak a different opinion, people sell fake stuff among relatives by Wechat. Ponzi schemes and fake healthy products became everywhere. The new president Xijinping is a dictator, taking into action the scheme of infecting the world by the Chinese mode and governing the world, in which there are no freedom, no selection, no individual choice.

We will see if the western civilization could react quickly enough to avoid the destiny.

May 2018
India
if west want to contain china they must support Rise of India or make concrete plans and pump billions in to India to fast track its development. something like marshal plan is needed to prepare india against China as india was left dry after 200 years of slavery.

as a worlds 2nd largest population only India can contain China if world have to and god forbid if India the worlds largest democracy falls to Communism we will see Takeover of the world by Communism.

land Area of India controlled by Communist terrorists who follows MAO's ideals.

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
a bit of curiosity drive me to search wth the thread is about.
not too much time i find the so called chinese translation in ltaaa.com, this site translates all kinds of non-chinese internet pages into chinese and tries to open eye.

on the site, THE CURRENT thread is translated post by post (the first pages...)(before it gets too long...).
there is also a comment zone, the comments found that the OP is especially not supported by the western posters in THIS forum, which i checked back, at least in the first pages it is true.

thus it becomes very interesting that it went into a situation that western posters here, as well as chinese posters in the translating site share a common disagreement with OP, maybe with different reasons, but the disagreement indeed was shared.

another interesting point is that, neither in the translation nor in the original posts, i actually saw NO special comments about govs (still, talking about the first several pages, i cannot go through it).
thus is becomes very interesting the original OP starter claiming he was considered anti-government.
it is usually misunderstood what is anti-government and what is anti-chinese mindset, perhaps OP is a typical example on it.

the translated contents also spread to several other sites, but it is easy to find out they are nothing but a copy-paste job, perhaps performed by robots.

Last edited:
Oct 2013
Canada
if west want to contain china they must support Rise of India or make concrete plans and pump billions in to India to fast track its development. something like marshal plan is needed to prepare india against China as india was left dry after 200 years of slavery.

as a worlds 2nd largest population only India can contain China if world have to and god forbid if India the worlds largest democracy falls to Communism we will see Takeover of the world by Communism.

land Area of India controlled by Communist terrorists who follows MAO's ideals.
Do Indians really see China as Communist? Do they realize what Indian Communists are following are Chinese rejects from the 60s and 70s?

Lucius

Forum Staff
Jan 2007
Nebraska
See, https://www.amazon.com/China-Inc-Superpower-Challenges-America/dp/0743257359

From the above;"What will happen when China manufactures nearly everything -- computers, cars, jumbo jets, and pharmaceuticals -- that the United States and Europe can, at perhaps half the cost?"

Money talks and bovine excrement walks. And the Chinese people are quick studies.

They will take their future in their own hands when they have had enough; just like everybody else does.

Similar History Discussions