China in crisis?

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
Why not? Don't you think you should? They're rather important.

More to the point, they're political, and as such precisely the kinds of questions that should be discussed also by the everyman in participatory politics.
you sounds like to try to force me do something.

why don't you answer the questions?

The fact is that hundreds of millions of Chinese have been taken out of poverty in the last 20 years. That is very good. Some people have become very wealthy, but that is not something to worry about, as long as everyone can get work and can get what they need.

VHS

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
Brassicaland
The fact is that poverty exists considerably even in developed countries, and the situation is exacerbating.
The 99% movement is an exaggeration.

VHS

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
Brassicaland
We are talking about China aren't we? And hundreds of millions of Chinese have been taken out of poverty haven't they? I don't know what the 99% movement is.
The Canadian foreign minister, Chrystia Freeland, once wrote a book called Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else.
I found the PDF version quite easily:
http://digamo.free.fr/pluto12.pdf
This is for her as a writer rather than a politician; if any decisions, please stick to the book rather than her other aspects.
The title may tell something.

I cannot read anything on that pdf, I get error 404.

What relevance does it have to my question, which was "And hundreds of millions of Chinese have been taken out of poverty haven't they? ". That can be answered by "yes" or "no".