Chinese communist government mosque and church demolition, Islamic persecution, why no international outcry?

Apr 2019
India
By the way, do many people know that the Chinese industry recently switched to a 12-hour working day and a 6-day working week with one weekend? Moreover, the Chinese authorities made such a decision without a pay rise to their employees in this area. At the same time, the Chineses from this sphere have two vacations in a year lasting 1 week each.

Due to poor ecology, almost half of Chinese people suffer from serious chronic diseases, etc.
'Animal Farm' comes true.

Apr 2019
India
those uyghur have been branded as terrorist because they are terrorist, how can "innocent" uyghur do so much terrorism when they are victim and living in concentration camp?

China
Four sentenced in China over Kunming station attack
Death penalties for Kunming attack
the Kunming court said eight people organised the attack, of whom four were shot dead at the scene.
Three of the suspects on trial, Iskandar Ehet, Turgun Tohtunyaz, and Hasayn Muhammad, were accused of "leading and organising a terror group, and intentional homicide".

China Reacts to Terrorism 'Double-Standard' After Kunming Mass Murder

Thailand
Erawan Shrine bombing trial of two Chinese Uighurs begins after delays

Uighur militants

Tuzer, Ahmet Mahmud and Abdullah sit on the defendant's chairs during their trial hearing at North Jakarta District Court in Jakarta, Indonesia, Monday, July 13, 2015. (AP/Achmad Ibrahim)

Turkey
Turkey nightclub attack: Police 'detain Istanbul night club on New Year’s Eve, state-run Anadolu agency said.

Two suspects, Omar Asim
groups
Syria says up to 5,000 Chinese Uighurs fighting in militant groups - Reuters
BEIJING (Reuters) - Up to old from China believed to be one of the the terror group's oldest jihadis.

Xinjiang as separatists and cracked down on their independence movement. The United States labeled a group of them terrorists and locked them up at the detention center in Guantánamo Bay.

But U.S. diplomats found themselves championing the cause of the Uighurs at the United Nations this week, drawing an unusually undiplomatic rebuke from China that underscored Beijing’s growing 9/11, directly from Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan. There were 22 of them, all men, all of them Muslim, bearded, ranging in age from their early 20s to their mid-40s. Five had been captured by American forces following a battle in northern Afghanistan, and the other 17 were seized by police in Pakistan.

Innocent you say? poor victim of chinese brutality and cruelty? give me a break.
It proves nothing though. China's methods are too extreme which will in turn inspire more people to join 'terrorism'. Muslims are also worst sufferers of the terrorism.
Moreover China is fine as long as this terrorism is not being supplied to their country. That's why they are fine with being friend with rogue Pakistani who are famous for nurturing terror groups and launching terror attacks in other countries. Good for them as long as they can steal resources from poor countries with the aid of their corroupt governments.

Reactions: Azad67

M.S. Islam

Ad Honorem
Jul 2012
Dhaka
By the way, do many people know that the Chinese industry recently switched to a 12-hour working day and a 6-day working week with one weekend? Moreover, the Chinese authorities made such a decision without a pay rise to their employees in this area. At the same time, the Chineses from this sphere have two vacations in a year lasting 1 week each.

Due to poor ecology, almost half of Chinese people suffer from serious chronic diseases, etc.
Is this happening only in Xinjiang? Or, China-wide?

HackneyedScribe

Ad Honorem
Feb 2011
Some bosses in high tech companies practice 12 hour workday and give 2-3 times the salary in return, others in small restaurants practice this because employees need this (many criticize this work policy, even the government mouthpiece criticize this: Sina Visitor System)..... so now people here say that it's standard practice in China or at least in Xinjiang, with no mention of the benefits. Wow, just wow..... As long as it's what people want to believe, people jump on the bandwagon without a second thought, and then maybe exaggerate it some more. Just believe whatever negative crap that airs about countries you don't like, and you call other countries 'animal farm'. You have people who knows that the media isn't representative about their own country, yet when it comes to another country all doubt flies out the window. That's not the least bit ironic at all.

Last edited:
May 2017
China
It proves nothing though. China's methods are too extreme which will in turn inspire more people to join 'terrorism'. Muslims are also worst sufferers of the terrorism.
Moreover China is fine as long as this terrorism is not being supplied to their country. That's why they are fine with being friend with rogue Pakistani who are famous for nurturing terror groups and launching terror attacks in other countries. Good for them as long as they can steal resources from poor countries with the aid of their corroupt governments.
do i must say it again in this thread? extreme people need to deal with extreme measure. you can't soft toward violent people, because they will think you soft and exploit it, muslim will win if you soft to them.

they will join terrorist group no matter you soft to them or not. look at europe, almost all white government in europe soft to them, accepting them as refugees, and then what? they bombing stabbing raping innocent kafirs, they also arsoning and destroying a lot of thing, it is their habit to be extreme, you can not change their behaviour. savages like them only know one universal language, pain. once they taste the pain, they will know that they are wrong, they will know they can't do those stuff in china.

this is one of the verse :

QS 3 : 151
We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

they will do terrorism even if china soft to them

Last edited:
Apr 2019
India
Some bosses in high tech companies practice 12 hour workday and give 2-3 times the salary in return, others in small restaurants practice this because employees need this (many criticize this work policy, even the government mouthpiece criticize this: Sina Visitor System)..... so now people here say that it's standard practice in China or at least in Xinjiang, with no mention of the benefits. Wow, just wow..... As long as it's what people want to believe, people jump on the bandwagon without a second thought, and then maybe exaggerate it some more. Just believe whatever negative crap that airs about countries you don't like, and you call other countries 'animal farm'. You have people who knows that the media isn't representative about their own country, yet when it comes to another country all doubt flies out the window. That's not the least bit ironic at all.
Now you are making many assumptions about me without actually knowing me. I've never been in China neither I make my opinions just by reading 'the crap that airs' on the tv. But I've met so many Chinese clients for the business in my country. Many of them stayed with us. Most of them come from big cities and had affluent background. I'm acquainted with so many people who have lived in China for many years.

Last edited:
Aug 2011
The Castle Anthrax
do i must say it again in this thread? extreme people need to deal with extreme measure. you can't soft toward violent people, because they will think you soft and exploit it, muslim will win if you soft to them.
This is unnecessarily brutal as this assumes that all Muslims are terrorists or at least potential terrorists. It makes no logical sense to punish all Muslims in China for the actions of a few. Allowing Muslims to worship in mosques and shrines is allowing them to win? Seems like a rather extreme disposition to me.

savages like them only know one universal language, pain. once they taste the pain, they will know that they are wrong, they will know they can't do those stuff in china.
Savages? All of them? This is just schoolboy taunting bereft of any insight whatsoever. Attitudes like that ensure that violent conflict will prevail. Again, your argument drips with insecurity. What of the brutal past of Chinese communists? Were they savages? Are communist sympathizers extreme people who must be dealt with by extreme measures?

All your arguments would accomplish are the creation of even more martyrs who will inspire millions, or Muslims in China could simply worship in their buildings and any criminals among them could be prosecuted the same as a criminal from any other demographic.

Reactions: HackneyedScribe