Chinese communist government mosque and church demolition, Islamic persecution, why no international outcry?

May 2017
China
This is unnecessarily brutal as this assumes that all Muslims are terrorists or at least potential terrorists. It makes no logical sense to punish all Muslims in China for the actions of a few. Allowing Muslims to worship in mosques and shrines is allowing them to win? Seems like a rather extreme disposition to me.

Savages? All of them? This is just schoolboy taunting bereft of any insight whatsoever. Attitudes like that ensure that violent conflict will prevail. Again, your argument drips with insecurity. What of the brutal past of Chinese communists? Were they savages? Are communist sympathizers extreme people who must be dealt with by extreme measures?

All your arguments would accomplish are the creation of even more martyrs who will inspire millions, or Muslims in China could simply worship in their buildings and any criminals among them could be prosecuted the same as a criminal from any other demographic.

Revealed: new evidence of China's mission to raze the mosques of Xinjiang

Revealed: new evidence of China's mission to raze the mosques of Xinjiang
even saudi crown prince support china

Saudi crown prince defends China's right to put Uighur Muslims in concentration camps
Saudi crown prince defends China's right to put Uighur Muslims in concentration camps

Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’’s crown prince, on Friday defended China’s use of concentration camps for Muslims, saying it was Beijing’s “right”.
"China has the right to carry out anti-terrorism and de-extremisation work for its national security,” Prince Mohammed, who has been in China signing multi-million trade deals much to the annoyance of his Western allies, was quoted as saying on Chinese state television.
Xi Jinping, China’s leader, told the crown prince the two countries must strengthen international cooperation on de-radicalisation to “prevent the infiltration and spread of extremist thinking”.

wanna argue? even muslim leader support china, they are not fools like brainwashed commoner muslim-hindu india-westerner who believe every anti china fake news blindly.

Reactions: songtsen
Oct 2012
even saudi crown prince support china

Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’’s crown prince, on Friday defended China’s use of concentration camps for Muslims, saying it was Beijing’s “right”.
"China has the right to carry out anti-terrorism and de-extremisation work for its national security,” Prince Mohammed, who has been in China signing multi-million trade deals much to the annoyance of his Western allies, was quoted as saying on Chinese state television.
Xi Jinping, China’s leader, told the crown prince the two countries must strengthen international cooperation on de-radicalisation to “prevent the infiltration and spread of extremist thinking”.

wanna argue? even muslim leader support china, they are not fools like brainwashed commoner muslim-hindu india-westerner who believe every anti china fake news blindly.
Well, all is fine then. Allthough I wouldn`t take any advice about human rights from a Saudi prince.

May 2017
China
Well, all is fine then. Allthough I wouldn`t take any advice about human rights from a Saudi prince.
are you thinking all western and muslim media like al-jazeera will not bias and spread propaganda, add some lies in their news? don't be naive, all media are bias and will pro their own national interest and will against who ever capable become threat to it, such as china.

the reason why you see all western media, muslim media like al-jazeera, indian media, japanese media, south korea media, vietnamese media, phillipine media against china, are because china becoming a threat to their national interest.

It proves nothing though. China's methods are too extreme which will in turn inspire more people to join 'terrorism'. Muslims are also worst sufferers of the terrorism.
Moreover China is fine as long as this terrorism is not being supplied to their country. That's why they are fine with being friend with rogue Pakistani who are famous for nurturing terror groups and launching terror attacks in other countries. Good for them as long as they can steal resources from poor countries with the aid of their corroupt governments.
the reason why china against india, because india are against china's interest first. if you india behave nicely not meddling chinese affairs and return south tibet that you called as arunachal pradesh, we will become nice to you.

and you indian also support tibetan separatist leader dalai lama, so be it, we support who ever against indian interest, plain and simple. if you stop supporting tibetan separatist and return all of them to china from dharmasala, we will stop supporting who ever against india.

Reactions: Gvelion
Aug 2014
pakistan
My government/state also supports China (ever heard of "Pak-China friendship zindabad"?) and is silent about Uighurs. It does not absolve China from its crimes against humanity. Wrong has to be called wrong.

Reactions: Ashoka maurya
May 2017
China
My government/state also supports China (ever heard of "Pak-China friendship zindabad"?) and is silent about Uighurs. It does not absolve China from its crimes against humanity. Wrong has to be called wrong.
it is better you care about muslim shia like those hazara who violently killed by radical sunni muslim in pakistan before you care about muslim uyghur in xinjiang. why you ignoring them and blindly support and care about uyghur muslim, huh? double standard? you don't even care about other muslim in pakistan, it is quite ironic.

Pakistan Hazara minority protests after bombing in Quetta
Pakistani minority protests after bombing

Dozens of men, women and children from Pakistan's minority Hazara community have held a protest in the city of Quetta demanding better security.

The sit-in started hours after 24 people were killed and dozens injured in a bomb blast at a vegetable market in the south-western city.

Many victims were from the Hazara community, who are mainly Shia Muslims.

The community has been frequently targeted by extremists from Pakistan's Sunni Muslim majority.

Oct 2012
are you thinking all western and muslim media like al-jazeera will not bias and spread propaganda, add some lies in their news? don't be naive, all media are bias and will pro their own national interest and will against who ever capable become threat to it, such as china.

the reason why you see all western media, muslim media like al-jazeera, indian media, japanese media, south korea media, vietnamese media, phillipine media against china, are because china becoming a threat to their national interest.

the reason why china against india, because india are against china's interest first. if you india behave nicely not meddling chinese affairs and return south tibet that you called as arunachal pradesh, we will become nice to you.

and you indian also support tibetan separatist leader dalai lama, so be it, we support who ever against indian interest, plain and simple. if you stop supporting tibetan separatist and return all of them to china from dharmasala, we will stop supporting who ever against india.
Ok. I got your point. Don`t trust media, just Princes. Btw. I didn`t know that there is such a distaste for commoners in China.

May 2017
China
are shia muslim considered as kafir or thagut/thogut for you, so you don't care about them?

Ok. I got your point. Don`t trust media, just Princes. Btw. I didn`t know that there is such a distaste for commoners in China.
what do you want, huh? you want china falling apart into pieces just like other chinese hater's wishes? it will never fall during your life time or mine, so i give you guarantee 100% you will be disappointed.

Jul 2016
Dengie Peninsula
Stand well back is my advice, but Mr. Trump will undoubtedly stick his nose in about a conflict half a world away!