Christchurch mosque terror attack.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
This had better not be the video of the shooting that the guy live streamed.

I'm unsurprised that no one has posted about this attack up until now.

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
This is opinion of a guy on that incident,nothing gore is shown here,i have seen it @Naomasa
but i was surprised that this attack had no mention till now.

Tulun

Ad Honorem
Nov 2010
Western Eurasia
This had better not be the video of the shooting that the guy live streamed.

I'm unsurprised that no one has posted about this attack up until now.
No it is just a video of an anti-islam apologist ( i find it distasteful that this is the first thing that came to the poster's mind to share regarding the terrorist attack, but well, de gustibus...)

Anyway, the Christchurch martyrs will be remembered... May Allah ease the pain of the friends and family of the victims and may the injured recover soon.

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
"Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
No it is just a video of an anti-islam apologist ( i find it distasteful that this is the first thing that came to the poster's mind to share regarding the terrorist attack, but well, de gustibus...)

Anyway, the Christchurch martyrs will be remembered...
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
"Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."
the attack happened yesterday,i don't know why you would assume this is the first thing that came to my mind.......

Tulun

Ad Honorem
Nov 2010
Western Eurasia
the attack happened yesterday,i don't know why you would assume this is the first thing that came to my mind.......
Sorry, I don't know what is in your mind of course, all i can see what you first posted in relation to the Friday attack on this forum, that is why i wrote:

"i find it distasteful that this is the first thing that came to the poster's mind to share regarding the terrorist attack, but well, de gustibus..."

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
Sorry, I don't know what is in your mind of course, all i can see what you first posted in relation to the Friday attack on this forum, that is why i wrote:

"i find it distasteful that this is the first thing that came to the poster's mind to share regarding the terrorist attack, but well, de gustibus..."
well nobody posted about the attack,then i was on youtube and this was on recommeded so i saw and shared...

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
Totally agree.

Not to say it's a bit incongruous: the OP is "Christchurch terror attack" (which would suggest we're proposed to talk about, express our oppinion on the attack) and we're served a random personal opinion fished on U-tube, thus discussing proposed an opinion of someone that, most likely isn't even a historumite, not the attack.

Jun 2013
Connecticut
I thought it was informative. The manifesto was covered in depth and this gave me a better understanding of WHY such a person did this. News outlets only dismissed it. Then the video presents a broad concept of Islam in the modern world from the point of view of a former Moslem. To me that's not catastropic because how many times do we read about a former Christian commenting on the chuch. It presents another viewpoint on a topic that you have to judge for yourself.

Reactions: Zanis
Apr 2018
Mythical land.
I thought it was informative. The manifesto was covered in depth and this gave me a better understanding of WHY such a person did this. News outlets only dismissed it. Then the video presents a broad concept of Islam in the modern world from the point of view of a former Moslem. To me that's not catastropic because how many times do we read about a former Christian commenting on the chuch. It presents another viewpoint on a topic that you have to judge for yourself.
thanks for actually watching it before making a opinion.