Christchurch mosque terror attack.

Jan 2017
UK
Isn't there a constructive hobby these wannabe-terrorists could pursue? Instead of investing all this time & energy into gunning down innocent civilians for 15 minutes of fame, why not take up sewing or origami?

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
thanks for actually watching it before making a opinion.
And Tulun, and I were commenting a bit on Your, let's say, approach, not emitting comments or opinions on the vid itself.

On the vid: I agree with tulun. Another anti-islam apologist.

"It would be wrong to talk about islamo-phobia, as the attacker had nothing against muslims in Muslim countries ... and bla-bla-bla".

Really ?!?

Why not then:
"It would be wrong to talk about Anti-Semitism, as Hitler had nothing against Jews in Mid-East ...
It would be wrong to talk about racism, as KKK had nothing against blacks in Africa ... "

Jeez

Linschoten

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
Even if there are things that one doesn't like about Islam (and there are plenty of things that I don't like about it), the period following an attack in which an evil man has murdered dozens of Muslims is not the time to raise them. But this has brought all the cockroaches out of the wooodwork, there are other people who are exploiting this as an opportunity to attack Trump.

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
the period following an attack in which an evil man has murdered dozens of Muslims is not the time to raise them.
My friend, I disagree: it's not an evil man murdering dozens of Muslims but an evil man murdering dozens of innocent human beings.

Christchurch is almost a sinister "commemoration" of the Brussels attacks (it was on 22th of march). This attack "managed" to make even more dead than the Brussels one. It was even better planed as to be even more "efficient", as to have even more impact.

But there is absolutely no difference between this one and all other terrorist attacks and attackers. It's about persons that are so convinced of their "truth" that human life becomes totally insignificant. We all are "dispensable". We all are "unsuited to live".

There aren't any "Muslim", "White supremacist", "Communist" terrorists, but just terrorists. They are all alike. Ideology, religion, it's not what it's driving them. What drives them is the conviction of being the possessors of the "only one truth" and the conviction that anyone not fitting in their "truth" doesn't deserve to live.

"who's not with me, it's against me".

"who's not like me, it's against me".

That's terrorist's truth. The rest, is just packaging, merchandising.

Last edited:
Apr 2018
Mythical land.
And Tulun, and I were commenting a bit on Your, let's say, approach, not emitting comments or opinions on the vid itself.

On the vid: I agree with tulun. Another anti-islam apologist.

"It would be wrong to talk about islamo-phobia, as the attacker had nothing against muslims in Muslim countries ... and bla-bla-bla".

Really ?!?

Why not then:
"It would be wrong to talk about Anti-Semitism, as Hitler had nothing against Jews in Mid-East ...
It would be wrong to talk about racism, as KKK had nothing against blacks in Africa ... "

Jeez
so if someone by his influence attacks indians the next day,what would you say,indophobia?or ethno nationalist terrorism?

besides getting personal and tried to psycho analyse me is quite amusing to me,you may continue.

Last edited:
Apr 2018
Mythical land.
Why am I not surprised that its Zanis who is the OP, your "thoughts" on Islam are well documented Zanis.
surely,my thoughts on islam are quite strong and based on islamic text themselves.
it would be better if you say what you are trying to say,rather than letting me guess.

Linschoten

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
My friend, I disagree: it's not an evil man murdering dozens of Muslims but an evil man murdering dozens of innocent human beings.

Christchurch is almost a sinister "commemoration" of the Brussels attacks (it was on 22th of march). This attack "managed" to make even more dead than the Brussels one. It was even better planed as to be even more "efficient", as to have even more impact.

But there is absolutely no difference between this one and all other terrorist attacks and attackers. It's about persons that are so convinced of their "truth" that human life becomes totally insignificant. We all are "dispensable". We all are "unsuited to live".

There aren't any "Muslim", "White supremacist", "Communist" terrorists, but just terrorists. They are all alike. Ideology, religion, it's not what it's driving them. What drives them is the conviction of being the possessors of the "only one truth" and the conviction that anyone not fitting in their "truth" doesn't deserve to live.

"who's not with me, it's against me".

"who's not like me, it's against me".

That's terrorist's truth. The rest, is just packaging, merchandising.
I think you misunderstand me, I don't approve of anyone hating - and let alone murdering people - simply because of the religion or nation or whatever that they belong to, in that regard the victims of the one and the other are simply innocent human beings. What I was trying to suggest that it is not right to exploit the matter by immediately using it as a means to push politico-cultural agendas.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
I think you misunderstand me, I don't approve of anyone hating - and let alone murdering people - simply because of the religion or nation or whatever that they belong to, in that regard the victims of the one and the other are simply innocent human beings. What I was trying to suggest that it is not right to exploit the matter by immediately using it as a means to push politico-cultural agendas.
Sure, but people on all sides do it, especially politicians. Did you see the news report about the Australian senator who blamed immigration for the attack? The guy had an egg thrown at him, and je turmed around and punched the egg thrower in the heaed (a 17 year old boy).