Clandestinus history

Tulius

Ad Honorem
May 2016
Portugal
I understand every nation and every person that it hits, but i related to the very situation in Poland meaning no disrespect and incomprehension to anyone.
Yes, but I wasn’t addressing to “every nation”, I was specifically thinking in the Holocaust in general, and particularly in the German occupation of Poland during the WWII.

Furthermore I don’t see the expression “Polish Concentration camps”, even if potentially misleading, as disrespect.

To "listen", (in this and any other context) is to put what other people say, under crushing judgement of facts and history. If you listen and have to figure out what people say, i'm afraid your very basic education has some deficiencies.
Welcome to the forum Gall. If you want to stay here, I will advise you not to attack the idea that you have about anyone's deficiencies in such a tone, and then you will fully enjoy the forum.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
To "listen", (in this and any other context) is to put what other people say, under crushing judgement of facts and history. If you listen and have to figure out what people say, i'm afraid your very basic education has some deficiencies.

If you think that you are doing yourself any favours on this forum by being rude to a moderator, the deficiency is yours, my friend. Consider this the one, and only warning you will get.

This thread is now in the Chamber. Rules apply.

Pedro

Forum Staff
Mar 2008
On a mountain top in Costa Rica. yeah...I win!!
@ Gall:
(1) You have also used "sarcasm" which is against chamber rules.
(2) You challenge Prime Minister Netanyahu on a personal lever. Twice times against Historum rules. Once as an ad hom. and also challenging someone who is not a member of this forum and here to answer for themselves.
(3) You obviously have an agenda. Agenda mongering is anathema to this forum.

Because English is obviously your second language the mods are allowing these to pass with this warrning. Please read the rules and double check your spelling before posting again.

Asherman

Forum Staff
May 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Gall, you are on very thin ice here. Moving the thread to Speculative History was mostly, I think because you are new and unfamiliar with our rules and expected comportment. That should have been sufficient warning. He/We could just as easily ended the thread because it violates the No Contemporary Politics rules. Now Naomasa has made the warning explicit and moved the thread to the Lounge. Take a hint, or two, or three. The next move is likely out the door.

I see Pedro has also commented. You are getting quite a collection of Moderators who probably will remember you ... not fondly.

Lucius

Forum Staff
Jan 2007
Nebraska
The Speculative Area is reserved for posts such as; "What if Napoleon smashed Wellington at Waterloo?" or "What if there were no North American nor South American Continents, just unbroken ocean from Eastern Asia to Europe or , What if the Confederacy won the Civil War?"

It's just for fun.

Have fun.

Feb 2018
Poland
I'm deeply saddened because of role history forum moderators have to fulfill.

Please accept my (last) gift in form of picture, and forgive my unspoken childishness, offensiveness and lack of comprehension.

Yours truly,
protagonist of The Trial

Attachments

Similar History Discussions