Climate Change conference and the poverty cycle.

Feb 2013
Canada
Assuredly the international issue of climate change is one for wondering in history if nations can come together at the goal of an agreeable belief that the economic state of globalized mankind can be understood with a common threat.
Besides internationalism there is the probe of that the threat of sectarianism and degradation of life that DOES HAPPEN in the common community fulfillment, and the lack of fulfillment still gets approval for the major leaders of Nations.

Is this after-all a systemic issue for knowing the causes and effects of developing cities, population horizons of futurism, and communication for the well being of overcoming intolerance and distrust of and by the status-quo? Or is the issue anti-systemic in the runaway progress difficulty of not unduly blaming humanity where the blame is truly a matter of something in History (the unsustained growth and development of civilization).:lol:

Last edited:

Port

Ad Honorem
Feb 2013
portland maine
Assuredly the international issue of climate change is one for wondering in history if nations can come together at the goal of an agreeable belief that the economic state of globalized mankind can be understood with a common threat.
Besides internationalism there is the probe of that the threat of sectarianism and degradation of life that DOES HAPPEN in the common community fulfillment, and the lack of fulfillment still gets approval for the major leaders of Nations.

Is this after-all a systemic issue for knowing the causes and effects of developing cities, population horizons of futurism, and communication for the well being of overcoming intolerance and distrust of and by the status-quo? Or is the issue anti-systemic in the runaway progress difficulty of not unduly blaming humanity where the blame is truly a matter of something in History (the unsustained growth and development of civilization).:lol:
I am facinated by this. climate change seems to have an international response. any overall solution will meet resistance from different countries. A country that has cheaper labor expence may wish to leverage this into inviting businesses to invest. To accomplish this a country might lower barriers such as taxes, or environmental protection.
At a more local level how the suburbs have sprawled further into the countryside during the last decade. This increases driving time more employment has followed this movement making it more difficult for urban lower SES to find work. One can see this very clearly around the greater Boston area. People drive from Southern N.H. or Maine and work in boston. what were once fields are now developments. I cannot see how to change this?

Feb 2013
Canada
I am facinated by this. climate change seems to have an international response. any overall solution will meet resistance from different countries. A country that has cheaper labor expence may wish to leverage this into inviting businesses to invest. To accomplish this a country might lower barriers such as taxes, or environmental protection.
At a more local level how the suburbs have sprawled further into the countryside during the last decade. This increases driving time more employment has followed this movement making it more difficult for urban lower SES to find work. One can see this very clearly around the greater Boston area. People drive from Southern N.H. or Maine and work in boston. what were once fields are now developments. I cannot see how to change this?
And the crystalline Earth shall bare the light of the sun; life will abound in the seas by the salt causing the currents in their appropriate adjustment counter balancing the distorted atmosphere.:zany: Was this the soul in the waking for Man?:notrust:

Port

Ad Honorem
Feb 2013
portland maine
And the crystalline Earth shall bare the light of the sun; life will abound in the seas by the salt causing the currents in their appropriate adjustment counter balancing the distorted atmosphere.:zany: Was this the soul in the waking for Man?:notrust:
Not sure what the above means. I have hoped for a "green industrial surge. New technologies that offer jobs and an educational focus. Germany is in the lead regarding use of renewable energy. More then 25% of its electrical need comes from renewable sources. I have been unable to find how it effects employment.

Feb 2013
Canada
Not sure what the above means. I have hoped for a "green industrial surge. New technologies that offer jobs and an educational focus. Germany is in the lead regarding use of renewable energy. More then 25% of its electrical need comes from renewable sources. I have been unable to find how it effects employment.
Is the general industrial surge over-all after-all pro-war with the commitments to the energy sector to be determined by the property ambitious oil, nuclear, and hydro-dam development? But limits must be caused somehow; so your view is that science is not Nature in the same Morals. Are these moral wars in the middle east? The war in Vietnam definitely was not.:persevere:

Port

Ad Honorem
Feb 2013
portland maine
Is the general industrial surge over-all after-all pro-war with the commitments to the energy sector to be determined by the property ambitious oil, nuclear, and hydro-dam development? But limits must be caused somehow; so your view is that science is not Nature in the same Morals. Are these moral wars in the middle east? The war in Vietnam definitely was not.:persevere:
I see no morals in Nature. Property class who else would own or have the capital to invest? I support nuclear power as an alternative. Yes, war has brought products and ideas to society. It does not have to be. A revolution in whatever sector of a culture bring forth new ideas. china has mandated 1/3 of their energy to be from wind. They brought over dozens of engineers from consulting forms and from universities to assist them.

Feb 2013
Canada
I see no morals in Nature. Property class who else would own or have the capital to invest? I support nuclear power as an alternative. Yes, war has brought products and ideas to society. It does not have to be. A revolution in whatever sector of a culture bring forth new ideas. china has mandated 1/3 of their energy to be from wind. They brought over dozens of engineers from consulting forms and from universities to assist them.
Well it is war which determines the moral of personal property ownership for the right of represented taxation which permits the business to balance it's accounts. I saw the moral in Nature right after Osama Bun Laden's attack on the towers in New York, you know; I thought the idea for artisan wells could be ripe for investigation. Could trade be made relevant to international tolerance in the middle east? The moral would be to seek industry from the base elements of nature. Is it moral on the other hand to seek objective science for nature which held equilibrium for class injustice?:crying:

Last edited:

Similar History Discussions