Creation Myth - Greek Mythology

May 2019
Turkey
Is this the best creation myth according to Hesiod?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
What an unusual question !

The answer would be ; you will have to ask Hesiod .

Maybe the words are in the wrong place in your question? In that case , is this ^ the 'best' creation myth ?

No, of course not ...... the one I believe in is . :D

I could offer it as a candidate for 'best' , but I am not sure what you are asking .

Even if it could be considered 'the best' one ... that video presentation of it isnt very good IMO .

May 2019
Turkey

Maybe the words are in the wrong place in your question? In that case , is this ^ the 'best' creation myth ?

I could offer it as a candidate for 'best' , but I am not sure what you are asking .

Even if it could be considered 'the best' one ... that video presentation of it isnt very good IMO .

There are so many creation myths, variously. I want one that according to hesiod.

May 2019
Turkey

Pay attention to words not prsentation please