Current long-lasting territorial disputes?

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Which current (relatively large) territorial disputes between two already existing countries have existed for a long time? (Also, please post maps whenever you are able to do this.)

As of right now, I can think of:

Kashmir (disputed between India and Pakistan):

Askai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh (disputed between China and India):

The Pashtun-majority areas of Pakistan (disputed between Pakistan and Afghanistan):

The Golan Heights (between Israel and Syria):

Crimea (between Russia and Ukraine):

Exactly which, if any, current, relatively large-scale territorial disputes between two already existing countries I am forgetting to list here?

Any thoughts on this?

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Also, I want to point out that technically speaking, Crimea is currently not a long-lasting territorial dispute; however, I expect it to become a long-lasting territorial dispute over time.

Offspring

Ad Honorem
Mar 2013
România
I think it would like a union. Most of the area is controlled by the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic. They even control some areas that makes it border Armenia (the map doesn't show that, probably because those areas aren't part of that region).

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
I think it would like a union. Most of the area is controlled by the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic. They even control some areas that makes it border Armenia (the map doesn't show that, probably because those areas aren't part of that region).
So a de facto federation dominated by Armenia?

If so, then I suppose that this is close enough for the purposes of this thread. :)