Debunking clyde winter on Shang, Olmec, Egyptian, Khmer civilization

Status
Closed
May 2012
London
There is an famous Afro- centrists who had claimed civilizations like Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Persian, Iraq, Mesopotamia, India, Egyptian civilization as Africans.

The methods he used like all his Afro-centrist followers

* Take advantage of anything that has dark skin
* Take advantage of any features that resembles africans
* Take advantage of the way statues were crafted and manipulate them by strictly labeling them as negroid or African.

It's so stupid that they even made a mistake with claiming an Chinese dragon demon with being Negroid, that's how stupid Afro- centrists are but is from these manipulation techniques that these Afro-centrists have tried to claim every civilization in the world. They also tried to manipulate genetic data using the original Homosapiens claiming the world descent from Africa which is true but the problem is they add extra fantasy bullcrap with nonsense crap. When asked Clyde winter why these olmec features resembles modern day Amerindians he tries to claim their mixed with African but cannot explain why they have straight hair or why they don't look negroid.

Yes....they are genetically related with Asians and most closely to Siberians but they are NOT ASIANS because they were not effected by the Ice age (apart from Eskimo and Inuit), they are still more different than say an Russians and an Pakistani. This great Ancient civilization of Olmecs were proto-mongoloid Ameridians not the Neo-mongoloid ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian). However I believe the olmec civilization belong two groups of Ameridians mongoloid, one that is more Ainu in facial structure and the other that look more like Eskimo/Inuit who are the only Ameridians to look like East Asians... indeed some southern aboriginal jungle tribes Indians are descendants of Eskimo and Inuits but the vast majority are not.

Baby Olmec figurines

Olmec masks

Last edited:
May 2012
London
These are mongoloid people from the Shang dynasty who are linguistically related to Sino-Tibetan people.

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/CCRMA/Courses/220a/flutes.pdf

" A careful study of the bones of 400 individuals removed from more than 300 graves indicates that the Jiahu ethnic group may be identified with the North Asian Mongolian group, and also with the Xiawanggang and Miaodigou groups in Henan Province and the Dawenkou, Yedian and Xixiahou groups that were later found in Shandong Province. The range of male heights was from 170 to 180 cm. In the late Palaeolithic Zhoukoudian Cave,`unspecialized' Mongoloids were described6. By the Yangshao period (3000 BC± 5000 BC)7, the skull measurements are `physically Chinese' and `modern'6. The physical similarity of the Jiahu people to the later Dawenkou (2600 BC±4300 BC) indicates that the Dawenkou might have descended from the Jiahu, following a slow migration along the middle and lower reaches of the Huai river and the Hanshui valley. "

China 23: The Shang, Invaders or Indigenous

Racial & Cultural continuity, from Yangshao to the Shang.

" Racially the Shang were Mongoloids, like the preceding Yangshao and Longshan cultures. The Shang bones are indistinguishable from the Longshan. The Shang were not invaders from the Middle East. In addition to racial similarities, the Shang also shared cultural similarities with the Yangshao and Longshan cultures. "

The ancient describes themselves as being olive skinned to dark ( black like skin) but this can be found in Modern Chinese and Tibetan. Nothing to do with negroids at all. But Afro-centrists prefers to avoid acknowledging Chinese can have very dark skin too.

Statue of Shang dynasty.

May 2012
London
Egyptian civilization.

According to recent genetics, 90% of modern Egyptians are the exact descendants of the ancient Egyptians. Modern Egyptians are a North Caucasoid people.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Is it just me, or is there something ridiculously ironic about trying to debunk someone who uses superficial similarities in photographs as "proof", and then proceeding to do exactly the same thing in your next post?

May 2012
London
More ridiculous claims by Afro-centrist is the Khmer civilization. The Cambodians today are genetically mixture of predominately Southeast Asian Mongoloid with 7.8% Indian admixture.

Afro-centrists claims their ancient hairstyle was African, claim their headdress was corn rolls.

Clyde winters even claimed the hair was cornroll like African that's how crazy and stupid the guy is.

Last edited:
May 2012
London
Is it just me, or is there something ridiculously ironic about trying to debunk someone who uses superficial similarities in photographs as "proof", and then proceeding to do exactly the same thing in your next post?
Yes it's just you, instead of looking for an (*******) excuse to criticize me why don't you post something useful. I mean look at all your posts, 9 out of 10 of them has nothing to do with history and topics discussed here. If you want to look for friends than go to facebook instead.

I have anthropology and genetic evidence to back up my pictures. That's different to Afro-centrist who post superficial pictures without any genetic or anthropology evidence.

Last edited:

zincwarrior

Ad Honorem
Jun 2012
Texas
Calm young padiwon. Argue your case with facts and logic.
Remember, remain calm and kill zombies.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Yes it's just you, instead of looking for an bullshit excuse to criticize me why don't you post something useful. I mean look at all your posts, 9 out of 10 of them has nothing to do with history and topics discussed here. If you want to look for friends than go to facebook instead.

I have anthropology and genetic evidence to back up my pictures. That's different to Afro-centrist who post superficial pictures without any genetic or anthropology evidence.
No, no, I don't think it is just me. If you have such evidence, post it instead of using superficial pictures to try and make your argument. You're committing exactly the same sin as the person you're supposedly debunking. The fact that you keep on using archaic, and quite offensive terms doesn't do your credibility any good either.

Why should you be exempt from the standards that you impose on other people?

As for the content of my posts, that's very nice of you to have read all 12,000+ of them and counted. I'm flattered.

Last edited:
Jun 2010
Dehradun
Egyptian civilization.

According to recent genetics, 90% of modern Egyptians are the exact descendants of the ancient Egyptians. Modern Egyptians are a North Caucasoid people.
They do look Caucasian to my untrained eyes but do you have any genetic proof that the modern Egyptians are of North Caucasoid origin.

More ridiculous claims by Afro-centrist is the Khmer civilization. The Cambodians today are genetically mixture of predominately Southeast Asian Mongoloid with 7.8% Indian admixture.

Afro-centrists claims their ancient hairstyle was African, claim their headdress was corn rolls.

Clyde winters even claimed the hair was cornroll like African that's how crazy and stupid the guy is.

I do see some dreadlocks in the second image - it is possible that the Khmer civilization was of Aryan origins?

unclefred

Ad Honorem
Dec 2010
Oregon coastal mountains
You make a good point about the Olmec and even the khmer. Having been there, those are good examples of common types you have posted. As to the Egyptians, do you have a good reference?

Status
Closed