Debunking clyde winter on Shang, Olmec, Egyptian, Khmer civilization

Status
Closed

okamido

Forum Staff
Jun 2009
land of Califia
Yes it's just you, instead of looking for an (*******) excuse to criticize me why don't you post something useful. I mean look at all your posts, 9 out of 10 of them has nothing to do with history and topics discussed here. If you want to look for friends than go to facebook instead.

I have anthropology and genetic evidence to back up my pictures. That's different to Afro-centrist who post superficial pictures without any genetic or anthropology evidence.
Do not curse on the site please.

antocya

Ad Honorem
May 2012
Iraq
I also agree that the Afrocentric scholar is full of crap but I don't think the solution is to post photos because someone could just as easily find photos that don't fit the physical resemblance.

jehosafats

Ad Honorem
Nov 2010
Nobody listens to Clyde Winter. You see him a lot on egyptsearch where he's routinely dismissed as a crackpot.

cachibatches

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
Is it just me, or is there something ridiculously ironic about trying to debunk someone who uses superficial similarities in photographs as "proof", and then proceeding to do exactly the same thing in your next post?
Scratch. Should have read through better.

cachibatches

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
Nobody listens to Clyde Winter. You see him a lot on egyptsearch where he's routinely dismissed as a crackpot.
He makes those of us who really love African history look bad.

Just found out that stone architecture in the Tichitt Walata and Tagnant cliffs areas goes back to AT LEAST 1600 B.C. You don't hear much conversation about that.

Watched a program with Skip Gates in which he talked about yet another potential dam threatening to destroy more Nubian civilization. Never saw a thread on it anywhere.

But man, who google "Olmecs" and you get Clyde Winters are over the place.

That man is a nuisance.

cachibatches

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
Egyptian civilization.

According to recent genetics, 90% of modern Egyptians are the exact descendants of the ancient Egyptians. Modern Egyptians are a North Caucasoid people.

Egypt is a little tricky because the original Afrocentric point is that Egypt is united from the South, and architecture and letters come from Upper Egypt in the South. There is a bit of (perhaps unwitting) trickery on the geneticists part by using DNA tests from lower Egypt when Cheik Anta Giop was talking about upper egypt.

Not the same as the black Olmec nonsense.

Jul 2014
Egypt
I know it's painful to hear such things as Dr Winters is saying. definitely some of them are nonsense ideas, yet a lot of them are true. Arabs are not native anywhere as they are a hybrid race that came into being as a result of the mixing of the Turks in Prophet Muhammad's armies and the native peoples of the middle east. there is no such a thing as north Caucasoid. maybe you should stop looking at everything with such a defensive eye. rather work to unearth history as it happened, not as you want it to be. I would advice Dr Winters in the same manner. Maybe you should invest in proper history education, not what you are taught in Europe. for the record I am what you can call a native Egyptian, a real one not a descendent of people who came to conquer and stayed. I can arrange for you to visit us so you can learn that what you are saying is not true about Egypt. I don't much care about everything else.

Oct 2014
California
Is it just me, or is there something ridiculously ironic about trying to debunk someone who uses superficial similarities in photographs as "proof", and then proceeding to do exactly the same thing in your next post?
It's not just you. Although I have yet to see a Maya man with cornrow braids.

Last edited:
Apr 2016
Van Nuys
Well the Asians believe that these people were Blacks

For the past 100 years or so, the Saisiyat tribe (賽夏族) has performed the songs and rites of the festival to bring good harvests, ward off bad luck and keep alive the spirit of a race of people who are said to have preceded all others in Taiwan.

In fact, the short, black men the festival celebrates are one of the most ancient types of modern humans on this planet and their kin still survive in Asia today. They are said to be diminutive Africoids and are variously called Pygmies, Negritos and Aeta. They are found in the Philippines, northern Malaysia, Thailand, Sumatra in Indonesia and other places.
Chinese historians called them "black dwarfs" in the Three Kingdoms period (AD 220 to AD 280) and they were still to be found in China during the Qing dynasty (1644 to 1911). In Taiwan they were called the "Little Black People" and, apart from being diminutive, they were also said to be broad-nosed and dark-skinned with curly hair.

In honor of the Little Black People - Taipei Times

Status
Closed