Developments of plush or stuffed animals

VHS

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
Florania
they should bring back taxidermy. Just do it on diseased or sick animals - this would keep the animal rights people/wackos happy.
Do you mean that people can keep their loved pets even after physical demises of the pets?

Sep 2019
UAE
I couldn't find any pictures on Google.

In the late 70's, a British stuffed animal place cranked up a collector's series of Winnie the Pooh. Not those Disney monstrosities, but dead-on realizations of Mr. Shepard's original drawings. Roo is very close to being an inkblot.

My Aunt saw them in a store and bought me 60% of the set. There were so good, so much like the drawings, I thought they might be valuable some day.
"Can you get me the rest?"

My Aunt was the kind of bubbling, charming woman everyone loved on first sight. The factory had stopped making them months before, but she somehow talked them into making the missing characters for their "important American customer."

So I have the last ones ever made on cute plushies.

Maybe they'll be worth something, probably not. They've been in sealed plastic boxes for years, but they still give me pleasure to think about them (I learned to read with Winnie the Pooh, When Were Very Young, etc.).
I agree with the inkblot thing!

Jun 2019
Jacksonville
I couldn't find any pictures on Google.

In the late 70's, a British stuffed animal place cranked up a collector's series of Winnie the Pooh. Not those Disney monstrosities, but dead-on realizations of Mr. Shepard's original drawings. Roo is very close to being an inkblot.

My Aunt saw them in a store and bought me 60% of the set. There were so good, so much like the drawings, I thought they might be valuable some day.
"Can you get me the rest?"

My Aunt was the kind of bubbling, charming woman everyone loved on first sight. The factory had stopped making them months before, but she somehow talked them into making the missing characters for their "important American customer."

So I have the last ones ever made.

Maybe they'll be worth something, probably not. They've been in sealed plastic boxes for years, but they still give me pleasure to think about them (I learned to read with Winnie the Pooh, When Were Very Young, etc.).
Just based on what I personally would be willing to pay for that collection,very very valuable. (Not that I have anywhere near enough). I would advise you to never sell them,what a priceless treasure truly. I'm so envious. Do you have photos?

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk