Did India's leadership hope after partition that Pakistan will eventually rejoin India?

Status
Closed
Apr 2019
India
Fake? Search YouTube with 'Tabrez Ansari', the perpetrators recorded the lynching and proudly uploaded it themselves.

Why are these happening?
Tabrez Ansari one of many victims of Jai Shri Ram obsession: Rundown of latest incidents of right-wing mobs targeting minorities - Firstpost
There is not a single day when I don't come across 3-4 incidences in which religious violence is prepetrated against Hindus(usually dalits or tribals) by M community. The crimes ranges from rapes, assaults, forced conversion, love jihad, murders to land grabbing. I only read a few news-papers and I'm not counting their 'secular' crimes including terrorism. Women are the most vulnerable victims and there are times when I feel like we are living in medieval era. There are around 190 registered cases of violent crime against H women. Imagine there was even single crime against M women how would the hell break loose? Oftentimes police don't dare to register those 'secular' crimes untill an obscure H organisation comes forward to help. Many times it's not first crime of the convicts and in many of the cases they are let scot-free due to political pressure.
There is no media coverage for these crimes, no national or international outcry, no compensations etc. Like the H lives are too cheap.
But reverse their religions then even a theif(whose father was also a theif) after getting beaten by the public will be declared a 'shaheed'. Even though theif died in police custody after a few days due to a heart-attack (unrelated to the beating).
He desrves all of attention of the world because he is a M a precious species in a 'secular world' where dhimmis like us are not supposed to dream of an egalitarian society, where dhimmis like us are not eligible for victimhood.

Where Ramalingam who was slaughtered by members of M organisation (suspected to have links with Srilanka terror attacks) is not worthy of any 'outrage' though the 'theif's family has been rewarded with all kind of rewards, where Gangaram was murdered for trying to save his daughter from M boys but he was murdered and his family was driven out for being H in a M majority area.

I never used to keep such scores because I used to consider all of humans equally worthy of my attention but thanks to mainstream libtards I've opened my eyes. I've realized I'm not supposed to feel bad when the victim is H. I'm not supposed to complain even though how disproportionate those communal crimes look.
Do you also feel this way? All of those dhimmi Hs are not supposed to be mourned.
Am I right?

Apr 2019
India
That Vice President was a Congress stooge.
I've no problem with Congress stooges unless they are loyal to the country.
Hamid Ansari has a shady past(as well as present).
In 1992 during his stint in Tehran he thwarted a crucial RAW operation and let Iranian intelligence officers torture a few RAW members. I believe his fellow Muslim officer Omar Mohammad would have also felt 'scared' due to his act. I hope one day he would be as scared as those officers would have been.
That's why I wonder what Sonia and co was thinking when they gave him the high position?
They must think people are still stupid like in 60s and 70s.
These days HS is attending meetings of PFI(sister of SIMI) to organise recruitment drives for ISIS and to design murder plots for RSS members in Kerala (offcourse with the blessing of commie government).

I wonder if people also have these type of conversations in other 'normal' countries.:think:

Heil 'secularism' !
Heil 'democracy' !

Devdas

Ad Honorem
Apr 2015
India
Fake? Search YouTube with 'Tabrez Ansari', the perpetrators recorded the lynching and proudly uploaded it themselves.

Why are these happening?
Tabrez Ansari one of many victims of Jai Shri Ram obsession: Rundown of latest incidents of right-wing mobs targeting minorities - Firstpost
This guy was caught for stealing and its alleged he was made to chant Jai Shree Ram . I dont know about this news. There are quite many cases of fake news of Muslims under attack. There was numerous cases of simple brawls between Hindu and Muslim given fake angle of minority under attack. Post elections also there are many cases of Muslims killing Hindus referring Hindus as Kafirs.

Here one example for you.

Agsar Ali made to do sit-ups and chant Jai Shree Ram by another Muslim man, Apsi Miya arrested after video goes viral - Opindia News

Devdas

Ad Honorem
Apr 2015
India
The point of my post was:
There had always been news of Muslims doing crime against Hindus or Hindus doing against Muslims, any party stays in government, the thing is how to put things on platter with tags like Minority under attack, Hindu extremist, don't give it communal colour.

Despite all these allegation none of the Muslims are fleeing India while Rohingyas and Illegal Bangladeshi want to live in India among 'intolerant Hindus' instead of their fellow 50+ Muslim countries.

Apr 2019
India
This guy was caught for stealing and its alleged he was made to chant Jai Shree Ram . I dont know about this news. There are quite many cases of fake news of Muslims under attack. There was numerous cases of simple brawls between Hindu and Muslim given fake angle of minority under attack. Post elections also there are many cases of Muslims killing Hindus referring Hindus as Kafirs.

Here one example for you.

Agsar Ali made to do sit-ups and chant Jai Shree Ram by another Muslim man, Apsi Miya arrested after video goes viral - Opindia News
Do you remember Modi's victory celebration by the media?
Thankfully we had CCTV footage.
Gurugram muslim youth harassment case no sign of throwing skull cap in cctv footage, गुरुग्राम मुस्लिम युवक की पिटाई: CCTV फुटेज में खुलासा- न टोपी फेंकी गई और न ही शर्ट फटी– News18 Hindi India

Another one probably after recieving money ;
Begusarai: Muslim vendor shot at after revealing his identity to man

Got good beating after harrasing a young lady then cried wolf:
Fake news: Muslim man was not beaten up in Karimnagar for not chanting 'Jai Shree Ram'

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
yes it's bad phase, just look at this list of Muslim atrocities since January 2019. .. Liberal/secular does everything to save to these islamist especially hiding their religion while even 1 incident against muslim and they paint all hindus as bad.
I am neither a liberal nor secular. I am an staunch orthodox Hindu, have been a Jan Sangh/BJP voter all my life and am a Modi fan. But then such people exist among Hindus also. I believe in harsh punishment to all wrong-doers, whether they are Hindu or Muslim including punishment by death, if need be. I have no scruples about that. At the same time I do not believe in harassment of innocent people who are citizens of our country, whether Hindu or Muslim. Remember that Muslims are in Indian Army and many have died for our country.
The point of my post was:
The sloganeering in the Parliament could have been brushed off as odd yet benign, but what was more disturbing was the coincidental timing when a spate mob violence, stamped with the use of the Hindu religious slogan, were being reported from various parts of India
You need to understand that the person heckled was Asaduddin Owaisi, who is trying to fan Islamic separatism all over the country. He has not succeeded in it. He has his pocket of influence and his party wins one or two seats in Parliament or state legislature. I do not find anything wrong in his being heckled. Actually, IMHO, he should be punished more than that for his divisive speeches.
I've no problem with Congress stooges unless they are loyal to the country.
Congress stooges can never be loyal to the country, whether Hindu or Muslim. Their only aim is to loot the country and remain in power. They talk of the involvement of 'AP' in the helicopter deal along with 'RG' and 'Fam'.
This guy was caught for stealing and its alleged he was made to chant Jai Shree Ram. I dont know about this news. There are quite many cases of fake news of Muslims under attack.
Yes, it is possible that the person may have been involved in theft. Perhaps the Special Investigation Team will find out more about it. He was not the only Muslim around that place. Is every one of them harmed?

Last edited:
Apr 2018
India
@M.S. Islam, I understand that you have enough understanding of the current socio political scenario to understand that persuecution of Hindus in Bangladesh is a politically motivated phenomenon which, common people like you and me have nothing to do with. Neither does this reflect anywhere in the larger social life. I have met people from Bangladesh who said - "Okhane thaka jay na" (Tr - you can't live there), I have also met people who are doing fine in Bangladesh. Similarly attacks on Muslims have happened in India in the name cow vigilantism etc, but no way does this mean Muslims as a whole are persecuted in India in any way. No Indian has ever had to leave the country for religious persecution. Even if these things happen, there are enough Indians always present to take care of the victims. And I have no intention whatsoever to make this point an issue against Bangladesh, as IMHO, Ansarullah or Jamaat or corrupt Awami League opportunists do not reflect the mindset of the larger population.

There are muslim dominated pockets in India where incidents of persecution of Hindus also happen. But that doesn't necessarily mean all Muslims in India are viewed as enemies of the majority, not by BJP, not by anyone.

The issue of chanting Jai Shree Ram at the face of Assaduddin Oawisi may come as a shock to you but then take into account what kind of elements run his party, especially his own brother Akbaruddin whose obnoxious hate speeches in public can be easily perceived as calls for religious war, quite similar to the tone of his predecessor from long past, Qasim Razvi. Assad may appear as a smart, sophisticated politician but the kind of people he keeps in his thrall is bound to invoke such passion among BJP MLAs. Also in the past BJP politicians have also made numerous hate speeches, such as Varun Gandhi. Some have been prosecuted for that, some have ongoing cases against them. But none of these incidents mean anything to the larger social life in India, apart from a few sporadic violences which is nothing unique for any country in this region. Hindus and Muslims also live in perfect harmony in this country. There are elements on either side who wish to destabilize the situation for political gain but they succeed rarely. Issues of religious conservatism did not help BJP in Kerala in an otherwise overwhelming victory. Neither did SP's minority appeasing tactics ensured votes for them in UP. Do note that this political entity did nothing for the betterment of Muslims in UP. At least Modi Government is in favour of banning triple talaq which is not accepted even in Muslim countries.

You have a right to criticize based on your views, but I hope you understand this point.

Status
Closed

Similar History Discussions