Did India's leadership hope after partition that Pakistan will eventually rejoin India?

Status
Closed
Apr 2019
India
This post is NOT acceptable on this site. Not only are you attacking and drawing conclusions abour a poster, you are flamebaiting and throwing insults into the bargain.

Do NOT make another post like this, anywhere on this site.
The discussion should not have been unpleasant so I'll take care to not to be impulsive again and follow the rules of the forum.

But warning should've been given to the poster himself because he is the one who always initiates mud-slinging in each and every forum and not only to us but also towards other nationalities. You can confirm this on your own. Atleast my accusations though ugly but were grounded in truth. Why are his comments acceptable but not ours? Not only this but also in another forum the user called Sakezai threw most painful insults for us which also includes bragging about stealing our women, destroying our cities and killing our ancestors. I reported him a few times but he has not been warned yet. Should we also accept double standards as a rule in this forum ?
If not then please first fix the initiator because he is one who is always brimming with venom and fix Sakezai too because his comments are not acceptable for decent human beings.
And I'll be fixed on my own.

kandal

Ad Honorem
Aug 2015
USA
how many muslims have been prime minister in india as well in its seventy long years :lol:

if argument of 1% hindus in pakistan from 12% at independence is to be accepted and the argument of 5% to 15% of muslims in india, that there must have been a muslim prime minister in india by now.

let alone hindu PMs they are now electing hindutva PMs with full RSS backing and blessing, such is atleast not the case with Pakistan where PM doesnt get elected by the blessings of TTP or alquaeda.

only one muslim president that too because presidents are normally selected puppets and that puppet gave hindutva RSS nuclear bomb to play with and make life hell for rest of the muslims.

regards
There have been 3 or 4 Muslim presidents of India, so you are wrong. If India didn't have Muslim prime ministers, that is not because of any law preventing it. It just so happened to be the case. On the contrary, Pakistan's constitution prohibits non-Muslims becoming PM's, because Islamic law Sharia forbids non-Muslims ever holding such a position of authority over Muslims.

It is true that Hindus have allowed a political party to exploit their religion to come to power. This is not a good trend. It brings down Hinduism's reputation. This kind of thing usually only happens with Muslims. The party has used the same tactics that Muslim parties use - persecution mentality, and idealizing religion. But I highly doubt that Hinduism and Hindus, being they are, will ever go down to the levels of what one sees across the Islamic world.

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
If there were people of the calibre of Rafi Ahmad Kidwai and if being a Prime Minister was not in the strangle-hold of the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty, perhaps we would have seen a Muslim Prime Minister also.

The question, Kandal, is who tries to frighten Muslims? Who says that if you vote for BJP, you will be finished? Who instills this mentality for political gain? All political parties are in this game. Muslims are understanding this game and more and more are voting for BJP.

Apr 2019
India
ho says that if you vote for BJP, you will be finished? Who instills this mentality for political gain? All political parties are in this game. Muslims are understanding this game and more and more are voting for BJP.
Mainstream media(both national and international) is equally responsible for molding perception of the viewers/readers. If someone only consumes BBC, The guardian, The New York Times etc then he will surely have erroneous ideas about the country and it's culture.

Status
Closed

Similar History Discussions