Did Stalin have a secret Jewish wife?

Feb 2019
Planet Earth
An interesting finding in relation to the long-lived myth about "Rosa Kaganovich" and Stalin's alleged antisemitism: Stalins Jewish affair

Copy of the letter sent to Malenkov from Stalin's stepdaughter (?):

Feb 2019
Planet Earth
Please translate the letter in English, if you are interested in any discussion on it.
Dear Comr. Malenkov,
I am the daughter of Anna Rubinstein (former wife of Comr. Stalin)
As he is in ill health, I ask you to let me see him. He knows me since childhood.
R. Sveshnikova (Maiden name: Regina Kostyukovskaya)
If it is not possible to see him, I ask you to grant me an audience. I have an urgent matter.

It could be fake, but Stalin was able to hid a lot of things about his past and his private life.

rvsakhadeo

Ad Honorem
Sep 2012
India
Who is this "Nina Beria" you have named yourself after?"
Nina Beria was the wife of Lavrentyi Beria, Stalin's chief of the NKVD.As probably everybody here knows how the brutal and venal Beria was Stalin's hatchetman for killing tens of thousands of Stalin's political opponents ( whether innocents or not ), and possibly millions of innocents. She was arrested along with her son Sergo and daughter-in-law Martha Peshkova on or around 26th June 1953 and imprisoned.Beria himself was shot to death on 22nd December of that year.
Stalin had affairs with Zhenya Allilueva and Bronislava Poskrebysheva.
( source ' Stalin The Court of Red Tsar' by Simon Sebag Montefiore )

Feb 2019
Planet Earth
Nina Beria was the wife of Lavrentyi Beria, Stalin's chief of the NKVD.As probably everybody here knows how the brutal and venal Beria was Stalin's hatchetman for killing tens of thousands of Stalin's political opponents ( whether innocents or not ), and possibly millions of innocents. She was arrested along with her son Sergo and daughter-in-law Martha Peshkova on or around 26th June 1953 and imprisoned.Beria himself was shot to death on 22nd December of that year.
Stalin had affairs with Zhenya Allilueva and Bronislava Poskrebysheva.
( source ' Stalin The Court of Red Tsar' by Simon Sebag Montefiore )
I hope it didn't offend you. I consider Beria one of the most sinister and sadistic human beings in history. I chose her name and photo simply because she was a beautiful lady and I'm very interested in Soviet history, and especially the Stalinist period.

Stalin probably had an affair with another Jewish woman, named Dora Khazan or Tamara Khazanova. She was later sent to Siberia by him, as was Zhenya...

Last edited:
Reactions: rvsakhadeo