Do you prefer Disney's characters (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, et cetera) or Looney Tunes' characters (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, et cetera)?

Do you prefer Disney's characters (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, et cetera) or Looney Tunes' cha

• Disney's characters

• Looney Tunes' characters

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Closed

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Do you prefer Disney's characters (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, et cetera) or Looney Tunes' characters (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, et cetera) if you had to look at each set of characters as a whole?

Personally, I prefer Looney Tunes' characters. I think that there is more of an emphasis on humor in the Looney Tunes films than there are in the Disney films involving Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, et cetera. TBH, I always liked Donald Duck and his squeaky voice but I always had a feeling that Disney's characters were more for children whereas Looney Tunes' characters could also appeal more to an older audience. Disney tries to spread a joyful message through its characters but Looney Tunes' characters appear to focus more on humor than Disney's characters do. To me, it feels like Disney created a good set of characters and then Looney Tunes used their characters to create an even better and funnier set of characters.

Anyway, which of these do you personally prefer?

Status
Closed