Do you think Hitler really ran to Argentina?

Jun 2017
Connecticut
All that's left after the debunking of that history channel dna test is that Stalin believed this happened and that alone gives it some credibility. That being said, powerful people believing in conspiracy theories isn't enough IMO, LBJ believed in the JFK one too. At this point got to go with the official story unless real evidence comes suggesting otherwise. I bought the original history channel nonsense cause it seemed legitimate enough but feel fooled and will not be so easily persuaded in the future.

From all the conspiracy stuff I've seen Paraguay seems like it would have been a better location for someone like him hiding, more isolated.

AlpinLuke

Ad Honoris
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
Sure, for the joy of pay per view channels. It happened I noted a series about a couple of guys looking for the evidence of the escape of Hitler to South America. They found evidences that Nazis went there, but this is not a great discovery ... there is even who says that Nazis were planning to conquer that land ... [Revealed: Nazi Plan to Conquer Latin America].

Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
No, he came to England, and lived in Bognor Regis (a seaside town on the south coast) in a bungalow called Mein Kampf; I heard that from a reliable source when I was a child.

Last edited:

AlpinLuke

Ad Honoris
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
No, he came to England, and lived in a bungalow in Bognor Regis (a seaside town on the south coast) in a bungalow called Mein Kampf; I heard that from a reliable source when I was a child.
Or he went to Canada where local inhabitants misunderstood "Mein Kampf" understanding "My Camp" ... they thought he was a trekker and they sent him to a lonely camp in the forest North of Toronto ...

Similar History Discussions