Do you think Hitler really ran to Argentina?

May 2019
Belarus
In your view do you think Hitler ran to Argentina, after Soviets entered Berlin in 1945 ? Is there any evidence, How do you think?

Jun 2017
Connecticut
All that's left after the debunking of that history channel dna test is that Stalin believed this happened and that alone gives it some credibility. That being said, powerful people believing in conspiracy theories isn't enough IMO, LBJ believed in the JFK one too. At this point got to go with the official story unless real evidence comes suggesting otherwise. I bought the original history channel nonsense cause it seemed legitimate enough but feel fooled and will not be so easily persuaded in the future.

From all the conspiracy stuff I've seen Paraguay seems like it would have been a better location for someone like him hiding, more isolated.

Linschoten

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
No, he came to England, and lived in Bognor Regis (a seaside town on the south coast) in a bungalow called Mein Kampf; I heard that from a reliable source when I was a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olleus and macon
Mar 2019
Kansas
No, he came to England, and lived in a bungalow in Bognor Regis (a seaside town on the south coast) in a bungalow called Mein Kampf; I heard that from a reliable source when I was a child.
It was actually East Wittering ;)

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
No, he came to England, and lived in a bungalow in Bognor Regis (a seaside town on the south coast) in a bungalow called Mein Kampf; I heard that from a reliable source when I was a child.
Or he went to Canada where local inhabitants misunderstood "Mein Kampf" understanding "My Camp" ... they thought he was a trekker and they sent him to a lonely camp in the forest North of Toronto ...