Do you think Hitler really ran to Argentina?

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
I think its possible. I mean they are still investigators that has still been chasing former high ranking Nazi officers. Its possible hitler survived. Dead now, but he probably escaped into Argentina.

I’m searching diligently for a synonym for the words “naive” and “uninformed”.

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
In what way is it sufficient? It is well known that Hitler had a professional actor serve as a double to ward off assassination. How can we be sure that the body discovered was Hitler and not his double? There are still a lot of holes in the bunker suicide hypothesis.

Nah, the bastard shot himself in the mouth and took a pill.

Jun 2019
Norway
Argentina is a great harbor... however, if you go into the neighbour, Paraguay, and visit "Nueva Germania", and inspect housings (palaces) in other german colonies in the Paraguayan jungle from mid 40s, like small castles, and the palace "Berliner Straße" there like I did... well, you will learn that at least SOMEONE significant did.

Reactions: JakeStarkey

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
Well, that members of the high hierarchy of the Nazi Party escaped to South America, Argentina included, is a historical reality: Israeli Mossad kidnapped Adolf Eichmann in Argentina to carry him to Israel to face a trial before a court.

But from this to demonstrate that also Hitler was able to reach Argentina ...

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
Of course he survived and lived peacefully alongside his followers in NAZI villages in South America.

Just like Himmler until mossad arrived and hanged him for his warcrimes.
Kindly try and get a grip on reality. Himmler was never in South America. He committe3d suicide in Germany after he was unmasked masquerading as a lower order soldier.

Reactions: JakeStarkey

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
The person hanged by Israel was Adolf Eichmann, NOT Adolf Hitler.

Not all Adolfs are the same person.

Reactions: Futurist