Easter Rising 1916 (Youtube Video)

Jan 2010
Ireland
Hi there,

So, I used to frequent this place (5 years ago lol)

Anyway, I've created a youtube video exporing the origins of the Easter Rising. I hope it'll be the first in a series. I'd love it if you guys had a look at it, and maybe we could discuss it here.

Video:

Remember this is the first ever time that I've ever made a video so I'd appreciate your feedback - positive or negative :)

Dec 2011
Hi there,

So, I used to frequent this place (5 years ago lol)

Anyway, I've created a youtube video exporing the origins of the Easter Rising. I hope it'll be the first in a series. I'd love it if you guys had a look at it, and maybe we could discuss it here.

Video:

Remember this is the first ever time that I've ever made a video so I'd appreciate your feedback - positive or negative :)
Not bad, the controversy really hasn't started yet.

Aug 2011
Amerikay
Very good Parnell, looking forward to the next in the series.
Parnell I would be interested in your opinion of Augustine Birrell.

Last edited:
Jan 2010
Ireland
Very good Parnell, looking forward to the next in the series.
Parnell I would be interested in your opinion of Augustine Birrell.
All in good time!

I'm really glad you liked it. The second one is almost ready - I need to work on my tone and pacing etc.

Please consider following me on twitter @IrishRevYouTube and the facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/Irish-Revolution-622343078111039 (As of yet no members :zany:)

Also, please subscribe and like the video if you liked it!!! I'm starting from scratch here lads :)

Last edited:

Offspring

Ad Honorem
Mar 2013
România
For some reason youtube videos simply appear as a black square on my ancient PC-- could you past a simple link?
The forum now automatically embeds YouTube links. If you see the title (The 1916 Easter Rising and its Aftermath, Part 1 - Origins) in the square (at the top, in white letters), click it and it will send you to YouTube.

If not, then just write www.youtube.com /watch?v=g9kOfIdGZ6Q all in one word.

Kevinmeath

Ad Honoris
May 2011
Navan, Ireland
The forum now automatically embeds YouTube links. If you see the title (The 1916 Easter Rising and its Aftermath, Part 1 - Origins) in the square (at the top, in white letters), click it and it will send you to YouTube.

If not, then just write www.youtube.com /watch?v=g9kOfIdGZ6Q all in one word.
No white writing just a black square.

Similar History Discussions