Economy of the Third Reich

Sep 2013
Venice, Ca
I'm looking for statistics on the number of Germans in Germany from 1933 to 1944, the numbers of non-Germans during the same period, year by year increases in the forced labor population, year by year steel production, number of Germans involved industrial production, number of Germans involved in agriculture, etc.

I'm trying to make a minor computer game about the moral dilemmas involved in running the Nazi economy. Any help would be grately appreciated.

beorna

Ad Honoris
Jan 2010
-
I'm looking for statistics on the number of Germans in Germany from 1933 to 1944, the numbers of non-Germans during the same period, year by year increases in the forced labor population, year by year steel production, number of Germans involved industrial production, number of Germans involved in agriculture, etc.

I'm trying to make a minor computer game about the moral dilemmas involved in running the Nazi economy. Any help would be grately appreciated.
I am not completely sure, but if I remember correct then we had here some data http://historum.com/war-military-history/22586-eastern-front-wwii-135.html#post1546606 mainly given by our member Guaporense.