EP elections 2019

Do you plan to vote on the EP elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Closed

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
With you Latino! That is why we are leaving, if anybody gets it together!
Personally, I believe You will leave.

And if Your Parliament takes too long to decide, it's EU kicking You out: EU parliament, full again of British representatives, with Nigel still there ... ?!? .... we might even be asked starting contributing to UK budget to be sure it's over .... :D

Last edited:

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Forget the Parliament.It's not important. There's something much more important.

Who's voting in the Eurovision Song Contest?

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
Forget the Parliament.It's not important. There's something much more important.

Who's voting in the Eurovision Song Contest?
Eh ... in Israel my friends are sure that Italian Mahmood singer is going to win and they like him there. I know ... his surname doesn't sound that Italian ... he's Arab and Italian. A part this, I will vote as usual.

GogLais

Ad Honorem
Sep 2013
Wirral
decisions based on what ? how could they -in your words- "know what they were doing " if they could not know the consequences
What I’m saying is that presumably the EU set up a system to transfer money from rich to poor.

GogLais

Ad Honorem
Sep 2013
Wirral
Do YOU have a say in this process ? If not, what good is the EP ?

And why was there very little wealth redistribution when the EU was a 12 state affair ? Why were populations not consulted when the EU was brutally expanded to include so many new countries ? which , as it turns out, now have to be fed..... How come people were not even informed that: "hey we're bringing in new members to the club without your approval, so 10 billion per year of your tax money will now go to them... you dont mind, do you ? BTW we do not have enough money so we'll be taking on debt to pay for this, and since we dont have money we'll be closing schools, hospitals, asking you to work longer and reduce your pensions.... "

Countries do indeed redistribute wealth between their own regions, and do so within the country, normally not across national borders
A say in the process - I have a vote , the same as everybody else. What else could I reasonably expect? I’m not here to defend all the EU’s actions or how various countries interact with it. As regards the money, the UK’s GDP is about £2tn of which we contribute £10bn to the EU. If I’ve got my zeroes correct that’s about 0.5% of GDP.

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
Austria's vice-chancellor to to step down over corruption scandal less than a week before European elections. Heinz-Christian Strache was secretly filmed offering government contracts to a Russian investor.
Someone's been sitting on this video for 2 years and only now a couple German news outlets decide to release the video?
Well ... low blows to a politician hurt more during an electoral campaign. In EU an "anti-Sovranist" front is gathering to organize a kind of "unionist resistance". If on the other side the Sovranists will become to talk about a Confederation ... we will go back to 19th century ... but in US not in EU ...

LatinoEuropa

Ad Honorem
Oct 2015
Matosinhos Portugal
Personally, I believe You will leave.

And if Your Parliament takes too long to decide, it's EU kicking You out: EU parliament, full again of British representatives, with Nigel still there ... ?!? .... we might even be asked starting contributing to UK budget to be sure it's over .... :D
Friend deaf tuner .The Members of the European Parliament are referring to the Portuguese who are going to China for sardine fishing.
Os deputados do Parlamento Europeu me refiro aos portuguêses que vão para a China á pesca da sardinha .

Status
Closed