EP elections 2019

Do you plan to vote on the EP elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Closed
Aug 2009
Londinium
Just to flag up, no-one over these many pages has yet to show the EU is not a state. I’ve put forward an argument with no counter arguments that hold. To the extent that some would rather get themselves banned rather than face the truth. I now feel wholly justified in referring to EU member states as provinces, until an argument is put forward that the EU is not a state.

GogLais

Ad Honorem
Sep 2013
Wirral
Just to flag up, no-one over these many pages has yet to show the EU is not a state. I’ve put forward an argument with no counter arguments that hold. To the extent that some would rather get themselves banned rather than face the truth. I now feel wholly justified in referring to EU member states as provinces, until an argument is put forward that the EU is not a state.
Of course given that we’re leaving it, some of us may not feel it worthwhile debating the point.

Asherman

Forum Staff
May 2013
Albuquerque, NM
I am closing this thread while the Mod Team discusses several related issues. They are, to wit: what is the appropriate penalties for Deaf Tuner's violation of Chamber Rules, and "Should ANY Current Political Partisan threads be permitted on the site?" It is neither fair nor useful to forbid Current U.S. Partisan Politics while other World current political discussions are allowed. The open and aggressive American political environment is certainly toxic to any meaningful historic discussions, but how about these: Ireland/England and EU squabbles, or the boiling political pots of SE and Southern Asia, or any of the other places in our world where current political ideologists gather to fight it out with The Other. Enough already.

Status
Closed