Epstein

Status
Closed
Dec 2015
USA
Not sure about that. A lot of people are into the whole 'fake news' and 'deep government' narratives these days
Well to each their own. IMO though I feel that most Americans do not engage in conspiracy theories. When I say conspiracy theories I mean for example the idea that there were no planes involved in 9/11. In traveling across the country and living in the country my whole life I would say this. You bring in a fair point though, that being said I get the feeling that most Americans do not hold conspiracy views, sure we have some conspiracy theories on Facebook and even from the media at times but I dont see it as a major issue.

Mar 2018
United States Of America
I really hope Satan is having fun with him. Anyway, I think he was murdered. I mean if there's a whole set of guidelines, for taking care someone suicidal while they're in prison, you'd think the people in the said prison would follow every rule. But no. They don't. I mean if we had footage of this whole thing, we could see if this was murder or no. Since the Clinton's are pretty scary. I mean look at Bill's victims. They're all shut down by the Clintons.

GogLais

Ad Honorem
Sep 2013
Wirral
I had this discussion elsewhere but was wondering what peoples takes are on the following ...........

Child molester in America but in the UK its legal age (16).

I know one of the girls I think was 15, but as for the rest if they were all 16, in the UK technically he did nothing wrong.

Even offering some of them money (which they took) is no different to prostitution.

I know there's a bit more to it but it looks in summary like a rich guy splashing his cash to get young teens ........... this happens more regulalry among the rich than we think, only difference is this guy was practically a pimp.
One needs to know the law regarding underage sex to give a reasoned response but I would be happy for it to be a crime for anybody, not just the rich, to be guilty of a crime if they splash out their cash to entice young teens.
I read somewhere about a rule where for a relationship to be decent, the woman had to be at least half the man’s age plus seven. A sexist approach admittedly and perhaps it also applies the other way.

tomar

Ad Honoris
Jan 2011
One needs to know the law regarding underage sex to give a reasoned response but I would be happy for it to be a crime for anybody, not just the rich, to be guilty of a crime if they splash out their cash to entice young teens.
I read somewhere about a rule where for a relationship to be decent, the woman had to be at least half the man’s age plus seven. A sexist approach admittedly and perhaps it also applies the other way.
Ageism ? As long as both partners are above the age of consent what difference does the age of any of the partnersmake ?

Status
Closed