Epstein

Status
Closed
Jan 2014
Hungary
If that's what you think, you're something I can't state here.
I think you're perfectly fine with child abuse as long as the victims are unpopular and the raping is done by a protected victim class, and there's no brownie points to earn from publicly disavowing it. Now that I disclosed my opinion of you, do you have the galls to state what you think I am?

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
I think you're perfectly fine with child abuse as long as the victims are unpopular and the raping is done by a protected victim class, and there's no brownie points to earn from publicly disavowing it. Now that I disclosed my opinion of you, do you have the galls to state what you think I am?
No, as that would be breaking the rules. What I do have the gall to do is to suspend you for three days and let the rest of the mods decide what to do with you.

Dec 2015
USA
Some of the far right is saying this is what Jews do wrt Epstein..similar to what they said of so called grooming gangs in the UK where they said this is what Muslims do. Most folks though see these issues for what they are, child abuse...no matter the religion or color child abusers are found worldwide.

Status
Closed