Explosion in Ankara more than 100 death of civilian

May 2012
San Diego, CA
The biggest terror attack in history of Turkey. It is very tragic that the attack targeted the people (mostly young people) who were doing demonstration for peace. Even though the demonstrators did demand nothing but peace (between Turkey and PKK), they were targeted by two suicide bombers whose allegiance is unknown. Attacking people who were demonstrating for peace is nothing but barbarity...

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
As Vezir said: bombing people marching for peace ... barbary. Pure barbary.

All my sympathy and my sorrows for those kids, Efendi :(

Sep 2012
London, centre of my world
Shocking. To kill those asking for peace is nothing short of barbarity of the lowest order.
Unfortunately, there are many suspects; I hope that the right ones are caught.

Mar 2012
Magdeburg
There are currently 3 options that is blamed, and most possibly the organizer of this terrorist attack :

1.Turkish state(AKP),the MIT(secret operatives) double agents: Motivation = Increasing the votes by creating desperation.

2.ISIS(strongest candidate) hired by AKP

3.PKK

Edgewaters

Ad Honorem
Jul 2007
Canada
So, what do you think who was behind the attack?
The group was communist, and this is not the first time it was targetted. They were victims of a large bomb attack in a similar rally some months ago. 20 or 30 dead if I recall right.
In Turkey, the list of potential suspects is long, but I'd put Erdogan and the jihadists as the first two.

robto

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
Lisbon, Portugal
The group was communist, and this is not the first time it was targetted. They were victims of a large bomb attack in a similar rally some months ago. 20 or 30 dead if I recall right.
In Turkey, the list of potential suspects is long, but I'd put Erdogan and the jihadists as the first two.
And what about the far-right pan-turkic "Grey Wolves"? They were even involved in a bombing in Bangkok two months ago, and also rogue far-right groups inside the Turkish military.

There are too many candidates...

Belgarion

Ad Honorem
Jul 2011
Australia
My sympathies to everyone affected by this. Religious and political extremism knows no boundaries.