EZHAVAS OF KERALA WERE THE ANCIENT SRILANKAN TAMIL BUDDHISTS ?

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
I do not know much about that. I do not think that they were brought from Sri Lanka, becausse even after a part of them may have converted to Christianity or Islam, they still make 20% of the Kerala population. I think they are indigenous.
However, an addendum to my earlier post: Were the Dravidians returning migrants from South East Asia (after a few Centuries of stay there)?

Sep 2015
Sri Lanka

NB--It my understanding from the available concrete Genetic and Archaeological evidences to date ---The so called "Aryans" migrated on horses into Afganistan from Central Asia and mixed with the indogenous people Susequently they entered India via "Swat valley" most likely by Chariots drawn by oxen--I do not trust any mythological or Historical text even if inspired by God !!--But i may read them as adjuvant only in my search !--- AIT--- Yes ! From Northern Afganistan and Dadistan :rolleyes: With regrd to "Dravidians" mainly from Elam---Balochistan---IVC [ Originally Kush[ Ethiopia/Eriteria] in Africa---Sumeria---Susa--Elam aong the Fertile crescent ] ----Lol !!

Apr 2019
India
I do not know much about that. I do not think that they were brought from Sri Lanka, becausse even after a part of them may have converted to Christianity or Islam, they still make 20% of the Kerala population. I think they are indigenous.
However, an addendum to my earlier post: Were the Dravidians returning migrants from South East Asia (after a few Centuries of stay there)?
Ha ha... You paddle many absurd thoeries like AIT...
Ezhvas didn't come from Srilanka. Infact they are genetically more closely related to Sikhs, Jaats and sometimes even Turks.
Now you are sending 'Dravidians'(whatever it means because S India is as genetically complex as N India) to SE Asia.
Moreover we need more samples for determining accurate genetic composition of Indian population(that too in unbiased way).

Sep 2015
Sri Lanka
I do not know much about that. I do not think that they were brought from Sri Lanka, becausse even after a part of them may have converted to Christianity or Islam, they still make 20% of the Kerala population. I think they are indigenous. However, an addendum to my earlier post: Were the Dravidians returning migrants from South East Asia (after a few Centuries of stay there)?
Aupy !
Ezhavas [ilavas] were the original indegenious people of Kerala known as Villavas who founded the Chera Nadu- with Bow [Vil ] as as their insignia on their flag-They were known as Billavas in coatal areas of Kannada and Tulunadu---- I believe they were known as Bhils in the North India ,They were the largest and politically powerful community in Kerala at present, The present CM belongs to this Caste as well !
Yes ! More than half of original Ezhvas were converted to Christianity and Islam , Presently Ezhavas---- 26 % Nairs--14% S C--9.8%
ST---1.14% Brahmins1% Muslims--26.56% Christians-18.38% Others -3%
Bhil-- Menas of Rajasthan
The Meena kingdom ruled the west of the river Jamuna roughly corresponding to the modern Jaipur and Alwar (ruler) areas. The meena kingdom was called Matsya Kingdom The Bhil Meenas could correspond to the Dravidian Villavar (Chera) and Meenavar (Pandya Kingdom)respectively and may descend from indigenous Dravidian rulers (Alwars )

Billava : Wikis (The Full Wiki)
www.thefullwiki.org/Billava
Etymology. It is believed that billava and ilava are derived from a Proto-Dravidian word. The word Billavais the variation of Villavars or Archers who were a warrior caste among the Dravidians who ruled most of India during ancient times.Villavars founded the Chera kingdom!

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
Only Allah knows when artic aryans came as well and if they came in the first place :zany:
I think we know that quite precisely. They were in Pontic Steppes around 7,000 BC, in Central Asia around 3,000 BC and in India around 2-1.500 BC.
Yeah, Niroshan, Wikipedia also has this opinion.20 to 25% even after conversions cannot be from outside India. Your mention of Billavas, Bhils, Meenas, Matsya, etc. also is quite possible.

Last edited:
Apr 2019
India
I think we know that quite precisely. They were in Pontic Steppes around 7,000 BC, in Central Asia around 3,000 BC and in India around 2-1.500 BC.
Yeah, Niroshan, Wikipedia also has this opinion.20 to 25% even after conversions cannot be from outside India. Your mention of Billavas, Bhils, Meenas, Matsya, etc. also is quite possible.
Dear Allah nay Indra...
Give me a single archeological evidence of Steppe people's presence in India and I'll shave my head.

Devdas

Ad Honorem
Apr 2015
India

NB--It my understanding from the available concrete Genetic and Archaeological evidences to date ---The so called "Aryans" migrated on horses into Afganistan from Central Asia and mixed with the indogenous people Susequently they entered India via "Swat valley" most likely by Chariots drawn by oxen--I do not trust any mythological or Historical text even if inspired by God !!--But i may read them as adjuvant only in my search !--- AIT--- Yes ! From Northern Afganistan and Dadistan :rolleyes: With regrd to "Dravidians" mainly from Elam---Balochistan---IVC [ Originally Kush[ Ethiopia/Eriteria] in Africa---Sumeria---Susa--Elam aong the Fertile crescent ] ----Lol !!
Dravidian race is a fake terminology. Dravida is of Sanskrit origin and its a geagraphical term for Tamil Nadu and Kerala for a land around three seas.

Here the word evolution
Dravida (Sanskrit) - Dramila/Damela (Prakrit) - Tamil
(in Tamil language D and T are used interchangeably)

Similar History Discussions