Favourite Roman Emperor - All-Stars (27 BC - AD 641)

Who are your favourite emperors from the All-Stars list (up to two choices)?

• Total voters
Oct 2018
Sydney
I note in the original polls that Justinian is no longer the sole winner of the sixth/seventh centuries poll. He is now joint winner with Heraclius, and Maurice has since received a vote as well. But that was naturally going to happen in a poll where users had two choices. Justinian is certainly doing better than Heraclius in the all-stars poll.

Feb 2019
Thrace
I'm disturbed by the lack of love for Pertinax. And Trajan is the greatest Roman Emperor ever. From the ones in the Poll, I voted for Marcus Aurelius.

Feb 2019
Thrace
My top 5 most outstanding Roman Emperors: 1.Trajan 2.Marcus Aurelius 3.Titus 4.Augustus 5.Pertinax(I could concede Marcus being no.1 probably).

Oct 2018
Sydney
You're welcome to vote for Trajan and Marcus in the Antonine/Flavian poll :) Unfortunately for Trajan, he did not win enough votes within that poll to win entry into the all-star poll (only winners and runners-up).

Feb 2019
Thrace
You're welcome to vote for Trajan and Marcus in the Antonine/Flavian poll :) Unfortunately for Trajan, he did not win enough votes within that poll to win entry into the all-star poll (only winners and runners-up).
My man Pertinax got 0 votes in that poll :crying: I suppose it's a tough time having "opponents" like Trajan and Marcus Aurelius.