Finnish Anti-Fascist Committee: "Outlaw Putin's Anti-Russian Party"

ktisis

Ad Honorem
Aug 2009
Russia, Msk
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's United Russia party, which is a sister party to Finland's National Coalition Party, is carrying out anti-Russian policies. The actions of this alliance of crooks and thieves are prolonging the suffering and slow genocide of the Russian people. The party's policies are depriving the right of the Russian people to material wellbeing by appropriating the country's enormous natural resources, by embezzling vast sums from the state budget, and by levying personal taxes on ordinary citizens and entrepreneurs.

The Russian people is no different from any people in the world, and they are equally entitled to a life worth living and to civil rights like any other nation. The crime syndicate occupying Russian lands is denying the Russian people their basic rights. Those who support Russia's genocidal kleptocracy are aiding and abetting the Russophobic policies of a criminal regime. The Finnish Anti-Fascist Committee wishes to express its solidarity with all those who defend the right of the Russian people to material wellbeing and a happy life.

The Finnish Anti-Fascist Committee calls on the future new and free Russia to outlaw the Party of Crooks and Thieves.

Helsinki, 24 January 2012
Suomen antifasistinen komitea (SAFKA): Outlaw Putin's Anti-Russian Party

Nov 2009
Queensland, Australia
There is something wrong with the distribution of family income in Russia. (Gini index)
To much wealth is concentrated in hands of small group of citizen.
Russia: 42.
Poland;34
Australia; 30.5
European Union; 30.4
Germany;27
Sweden: 23
Czech Republic; 26

Tulun

Ad Honorem
Nov 2010
Western Eurasia
There is something wrong with the distribution of family income in Russia. (Gini index)
To much wealth is concentrated in hands of small group of citizen.
Russia:42.
Poland;34
Australia; 30.5
European Union; 30.4
Germany;27
Sweden: 23
Czech Republic; 26
And you left out this :p

USA:45

Jul 2011
In my opinion, the only intention of this group is to split Russia and Finland. I know there is some friction between Finland and Russia regarding co-called "custody cases", but this committee is an intrusion in Russian internal affairs. I don't support the pending Russian regime, but at the same time I don't want anyone even "the concerned Finns" to interfere in Russian internal processes.

Sep 2010
Finland
I am Finnish and I've never even heard of this group.

EDIT: Oh, it's just a group of handful of nutcases - formed by Johan Bäckman, a well known historical revisionist in Finland.

Last edited:

ktisis

Ad Honorem
Aug 2009
Russia, Msk
In my opinion, the only intention of this group is to split Russia and Finland. I know there is some friction between Finland and Russia regarding co-called "custody cases", but this committee is an intrusion in Russian internal affairs. I don't support the pending Russian regime, but at the same time I don't want anyone even "the concerned Finns" to interfere in Russian internal processes.
The whole point of this proclamation is in that it comes from a pro-Russian organization, which earlier took a part in actions jointly with the pro-Kremlin movement "Nashi".

Sep 2010
Finland
The whole point of this proclamation is in that it comes from a pro-Russian organization
More pro-Soviet than pro-Russian I would say.

Do you disagree with them?
In theory no, not in this particular matter. But like Pavel said it's none of Finland's business.

Bäckman is a strange man. I don't understand why Russian media loves to ask his provocative opinions concerning Finnish affairs as if he was some kind of expert. In my opinion he is a total clown. In any case SAFKA seem to have staggering 4 members, including Bäckman himself, this organization has no influence whatsoever concerning Russian-Finnish relationships.

It's hard to say what his real agenda is.

Jul 2011
The whole point of this proclamation is in that it comes from a pro-Russian organization, which earlier took a part in actions jointly with the pro-Kremlin movement "Nashi".
If they had decided that "Nashi" is a vile or just unfit for cooperation organization, the group could have just ceased cooperation. It would be decent. But they took incoherent actions like starting and running "Anti-Fascist Committee". Although I think the United Russia abets corruption, squandering of the state budget, and violation of human rights, "fascism" doesn't pertain to the party in any degree.