Forgive us America

Sep 2014
Texas
On behalf of Canada I'd like to express our sincerest apologies for burning your WhiteHouse in 1814. Please forgive us America. America is a superior Nation in every way.

The Founding Fathers wrote, "Canada acceding to this confederation, and adjoining in the measures of the united States, shall be admitted into, and entitled to all the advantages of this union; but no other colony shall be admitted into the same, unless such admission be agreed to by nine States." in the original Articles of Confederation XI

(later replaced by the Constitution)

Please make this happen!
As an American who has nothing but love for Canada, I do not understand why you would say this. Is it a joke? I hope so. When my dad was in Viet Nam I was a young teenager. I fell in love with Hockey (I lived in Miss) TG my Dad came home but it meant leaving my friends again. I had written a letter to Bobby Orr and it was answered and reached me a week after I moved. Bobby Orr! When 9-11 happened, the Canadians of Newfoundland did something incredible and I get emotional thinking about it. Beautiful people! I have never been to Canada, I live in Texas and it's a bit of a drive. But I want to see Calgary and that huge St. Park near there. And Wood Bison Park. I want Canada to remain Canada. It's like I love Texas and would not want to live anywhere else, but I want to see Canada, Alberta, NewFoundland, if you have train service (yes I am a Gordon Lightfoot fan) I want to ride it from one end to another.

Linschoten

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
I have never met a Canadian I did not like.
I could say the same of New Zealanders, but then I would have to go half way around the world to find them all. I'm sure that quite a lot of obnoxious Canadians must creep over the border into the USA!

Feb 2019
Pennsylvania, US
I could say the same of New Zealanders, but then I would have to go half way around the world to find them all. I'm sure that quite a lot of obnoxious Canadians must creep over the border into the USA!
I had one as a room mate... she wasn't totally obnoxious, but her cuisine choices were. I left the house one night to return to find a her consuming a bowl of fries (chips) smothered in beef gravy and sprinkled with large, white cheese curds. I remained calm, said "hello" and then went to my room and wept.