friends dad work cattle with black jack ketchum

Oct 2017
nowwhere
My friends dad said his father work cattle with ketchum , im telling this from my friend dads point of view , we were pushing cattle from Texas to Colorado , we reach the great divide in the rocky mountains and we were all admiring the view and ketchum said you better thank the good lord because this is the closest any of you [email protected]$tards are going to get to heaven

Last edited:

MAGolding

Ad Honorem
Aug 2015
Chalfont, Pennsylvania
My friends dad said his father work cattle with ketchum , im telling this from my friend dads point of view , we were pushing cattle from Texas to Colorado , we reach the great divide in the rocky mountains and we were all admiring the view and ketchum said you better thank the good lord because this is the closest any of you [email protected]$tards are going to get to heaven
Oh goody. Like Number One in The Cage I always like to do some age computation.

Black Jack Ketchum was born in 1863 and turned to a life of crime in the 1890s and was captured for the last time in 1899. Assuming that he was a cowboy from about 1880, this cattle drive would be about 1880 to 1899. Assuming the friend's grandfather was about 15 to 35 in the cattle drive he would have been born about 1845 to 1884.

So if your friend's grandfather was born about 1845 to 1884, your friend's father should have been born about 1865 to 1924, and your friend should have been born about 1885 to 1964.

If that seems to be about your friend's correct birth range then the story could be correct as you retold it. If your friend's birth range is off perhaps your friend's father left out a generation or two in the story.