Game of Thrones (SPOILERS)

Apr 2011
When JRR Tolkein and Robert Jordan are publishing more than you in the epic fantasy series, and they're bopth dead, then theres a problem
Good point.

I hope for as faithfull an adaptation as Peter Jackson did for LOTR. If annyone was to do so, I'd think HBO would so I'm looking forward to it.

Nemowork

Ad Honorem
Jan 2011
South of the barcodes
Wait what?

Holy guest spots batman!

Ilyn Payne, scary and mute executioner is played by Wilko Johnson? :suspicious:

Wilko Johnson - Winter Is Coming

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nyeSGaBcrA"]YouTube - Dr. Feelgood - Roxette (1975)[/ame]

I guess mad mechanical axeman to mad swordsman isnt much of a change :zany:

NewModelSoldier

Ad Honorem
Oct 2009
Vancouver
Yeah it was enjoyable, certain aspects of the characters I thought were played up or down a little bit but they're all new to the roles so they'll settle in as the story fleshes out I'm sure.

Thought what happens to Bran would be a perfect cliffhanger for the first episode and it worked!

Apr 2010
Tennessee
I haven't read the books, but I think the "bastard" will have a good storyline; he was my favorite character from the premiere. Didn't catch his name.

Nemowork

Ad Honorem
Jan 2011
South of the barcodes
Thought what happens to Bran would be a perfect cliffhanger for the first episode and it worked!
:persevere:

we get our first shot at it tonight. Nice to see its worth making the effort, i had a nagging worry it would turn into a train wreck.

DreamWeaver

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Wales
I haven't read the books, but I think the "bastard" will have a good storyline; he was my favorite character from the premiere. Didn't catch his name.

John Snow?

Prepare to be dissapointed. If anything I could do with less John Snow in the books.

Nemowork

Ad Honorem
Jan 2011
South of the barcodes
Its personnal taste, i could do with more Jon Snow and Tyrion and less Sansa and Bran but there you go.

Actually come to think of it i'd have preferred more time on either Davos seaworth or Sandor Clegane than any of the main characters but you cant have everything.