Golan Heights

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
Romania has decided to recognize Jerusalem as capital of Israel [Romania to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital: PM pledges | DW | 24.03.2019]. Are Muslim powers going to invade Romania? Is Turkey going to cut relationships with such a strategical partner? No, they aren't ... trust me.
You're right, they aren't.

Maybe it's only that Israel doesn't have an extradition treaty with Romania. Maybe the Romanian and Israeli politicians like it like that, and wanna keep it like that?

Romania leader skips corruption hearing by visiting Israel
Yitzhak Rabin former chief of staff among Israelis accused of corruption in Romania
Israeli convicted for targeting Romania’s anti-corruption chief

Last edited:

Iraq Bruin

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010
DC
I dunno....I think AQ and ISIS wanted to get “first things down first” that is, take over Syria and Iraq and other states. What if they succeeded? Would they be on friendly terms with Israel afterwards? Lol.
Even they would have known before the start of their campaign that they could never possibly hold on to power over these regions. Their objective was to destabilize, and if possible topple, Assad in Syria, and keep Iran busy with chaos in Iraq. Both AQ and ISIS worked towards objectives that's favorable to israel.
Iran?
Who do you think AQ, ISIS, and think-alike would cheer for in a one on one nuclear war between Iran and Israel?

Is the best defense of AQ, ISIS, and think alikes is that they are not anti-Semitic enough or that they are not Anti-Semitic first?

In fact their priorities reflect a vast agreement with a sizable percentage of the Muslim world!

Last edited:

pugsville

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010
Was this in response to the Suez Crisis? Because if it is was then it'll be irrelevant to discuss here. Can you share more details?
I was piinting out Ben-Gurion did indeed ask for the sinai. AT the initail meetng where France and Britian recuiting Israel into their scheme Ben Gurion asked for well expandion on all fornts. Expansion was part of Early Israel's outlook.
'

Apr 2018
India
I was piinting out Ben-Gurion did indeed ask for the sinai. AT the initail meetng where France and Britian recuiting Israel into their scheme Ben Gurion asked for well expandion on all fornts. Expansion was part of Early Israel's outlook.
'
I know. All I ask is that can you provide more details of this meeting? I would like to see how it fits in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
Apr 2018
India
Iran?
Who do you think AQ, ISIS, and think-alike would cheer for in a one on one nuclear war between Iran and Israel?

Is the best defense of AQ, ISIS, and think alikes is that they are not anti-Semitic enough or that they are not Anti-Semitic first?

In fact their priorities reflect a vast agreement with a sizable percentage of the Muslim world!
Aw come on! Everyone knows that 9/11 was a Zionist plot written on behalf of them by Tom Clancy.......:zany:

I'm still thinking of a 'simplistic' way to describe the K-Pg extinction event as a Zionist Conspiracy. Any ideas?

M.S. Islam

Ad Honorem
Jul 2012
Dhaka
Iran?

If their priorities were aligned with Muslim sentiment, israel would have been on the top of their hit list. As I pointed out before, neither AQ nor ISIS ever targeted israel. A dead giveaway.

Establishing and supporting israel is the root cause of animosity towards the west. It doesn't make any sense to go after the west, completely overlooking israel.

P S. Don't try to pull that 'amti-semetic' card while discussing israel.