Good Detailed Historical Timelines

Apr 2015
Switzerland
Geacron.com is more of a map than a timeline, but still Covers some battles and important events.
I just love looking at it from time to time, it can put some of the subjects i'm reading about into perspective.
A lot of books will also have very good timelines at the end.

EmperorTigerstar

Ad Honorem
Jun 2013
USA
Geacron.com is more of a map than a timeline, but still Covers some battles and important events.
I just love looking at it from time to time, it can put some of the subjects i'm reading about into perspective.
A lot of books will also have very good timelines at the end.
Not perfect but pretty well done.

M.E.T.H.O.D.

Ad Honorem
Aug 2011
Gaillimh (Ireland)
condottieridiventura.it contains a timeline of pretty much all the battles fought in the Italian peninsula between 1300 and 1530 (basically from the Sicilian Vespers to the siege of Florence), with an emphasis on the military life of mercenary captains and condottieri of the time.
I'd say it is a very useful tool for anybody interested in Renaissance warfare, but knowledge of Italian is required.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
This is more of a map site than a timeline, but it's full of extremely detailed maps for a whole bunch of regions and different time periods:

Also, Indy Neidell's Great War channel on YouTube has a separate video describing that occurred during every single week of World War I (also known as the Great War):