Good reading not (yet) in the "world" languages?

Fantasus

Ad Honorem
Jan 2012
Northern part of European lowland
I think there is a lot of books, and other things to read out there, not in english, nor in any other of the most widespread languages. Not a small part of what I read is not translated I think, but that should not exclude it from this forum. Some may be more "local", regional or national. While some of it may be more relevant for "locals", other parts could be of interest at least to some others "out there".

Tulius

Ad Honorem
May 2016
Portugal
I think there is a lot of books, and other things to read out there, not in english, nor in any other of the most widespread languages. Not a small part of what I read is not translated I think, but that should not exclude it from this forum. Some may be more "local", regional or national. While some of it may be more relevant for "locals", other parts could be of interest at least to some others "out there".
Not that they are local languages, but I often post links to Portuguese, French and Spanish works, due to the lack of an available English translation. I already saw people posting links to Italian, Russian and Chinese works…

Were you thinking about any particular language(s)?

Fantasus

Ad Honorem
Jan 2012
Northern part of European lowland
Not that they are local languages, but I often post links to Portuguese, French and Spanish works, due to the lack of an available English translation. I already saw people posting links to Italian, Russian and Chinese works…

Were you thinking about any particular language(s)?
Not so much about the languages, as about the works. While we cannot read them here, at least if we are not very multilingual, we may get some impression and perhaps "appetite". But perhaps we should even include some of those works You have read, if only the posts are in english they will be accepted I guess.

Similar History Discussions