Gothic Cathedrals

Oct 2013
Europix
Hello everybody

I have done a big and original work about the Gothics Cathedrals (unfortunately in french).

The evolution of the constructions,the workers ,the financing ....

k-upload - Hébergeur de Fichier Gratuit ! when you are on the site you must wait 15 seconds to be sure that you have read the pub ...:winktongue:

Interesting.

If You don't mind, I'd PM You a couple of things.

Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
I have only read the beginning so far and looked through the rest, but this look most interesting and informative, with the illustrations well coordinated with the text, I'm impressed!

Oct 2018
Adelaide south Australia
Hello everybody

I have done a big and original work about the Gothics Cathedrals (unfortunately in french).

The evolution of the constructions,the workers ,the financing ....

k-upload - Hébergeur de Fichier Gratuit ! when you are on the site you must wait 15 seconds to be sure that you have read the pub ...:winktongue:
Fascinating. Of course Australia lacks Gothic buildings, we're too young. I've seen some in European and England..Favourites: Notre Dame De Paris and Westminster Abbey (for content as much as the building) I've also seen it described as 'mainly Gothic'.

Bart Dale

Ad Honorem
Dec 2009
Fascinating. Of course Australia lacks Gothic buildings, we're too young. I've seen some in European and England..Favourites: Notre Dame De Paris and Westminster Abbey (for content as much as the building) I've also seen it described as 'mainly Gothic'.
They are still building Gothic cathedrals in the the US. The Washington National Cathedral in Washington DC was completed in 1988 after being started 1906 (and repaired after the 2011 earthquake), and they are still working on the St. John the Devine Cathedral in NY City (begun 1892). I believe St. John will be the largest Gothic cathedral when complete.

Similar History Discussions