Greek deities, the Sanskrit connection

Nov 2013
Lykaonia
I write simple about what this theory is based on, also that your knowledge and your knowledge about ancient greek religion according to ancient greek writings is at a minimum .
Not specially you but from all this IE peanists. Much of non scence theories based on nothing and less of real spiritual knowledge of ancient cosmotheory .

Last edited:
Nov 2013
Lykaonia
Just stop to comment on my posts, I will be very solid on that topic. I let you with your IE and PIE theory and just continue to write theories about something you just know from linguists, the ancient greek religions cosmotheory .
I will only post from time to time some stuff about .

Jan 2013
Maybe. In any case, I think you should bring your conspiracies and spiritual ideas based on ancient cosmotheories to another forum where they're considered valid and someone is actually interested in them. Here, they like to deal with facts, evidence and all that clutter that the manipulative academic world has tricked us -the blind- into believing.

BenSt

Ad Honorem
Aug 2013
Canada, originally Clwyd, N.Wales
I write simple about what this theory is based on, also that your knowledge and your knowledge about ancient greek religion according to ancient greek writings is at a minimum .
Not specially you but from all this IE peanists. Much of non scence theories based on nothing and less of real spiritual knowledge of ancient cosmotheory .
This is a history site. Not a religious forum. We don't discuss 'spiritual knowledge' instead we speak about the historical implication of 'spiritual knowledge' because it is highly subjective...much more so than history. History to some degree is subjective, yes, but less so than what you're talking about.

Nov 2013
Lykaonia
well, you writing deffends just your weakness , cause all this what I write about came out by ancient sourcess that everybody can read. Of course I will write about if such theories are going to destroy not only the ancient greek sence of life in earth but also from many others to pressure and make them non scence fairy tales from ignorant people in ancient times.
If you are not interested about, I am.

BenSt

Ad Honorem
Aug 2013
Canada, originally Clwyd, N.Wales
well, you writing deffends just your weakness , cause all this what I write about came out by ancient sourcess that everybody can read. Of course I will write about if such theories are going to destroy not only the ancient greek sence of life in earth but also from many others to pressure and make them non scence fairy tales from ignorant people in ancient times.
If you are not interested about, I am.
Then I invite you to prove to us all, and show us the sources backing up your argument. You say you read ancient sources... which ones? The Eleusinian Scrolls? Perhaps, the Sayings of Hermes Trismegistus? Surely, the Mithranomachia?

I may regret asking this, but, how can a theory 'destroy...the ancient greek sense of life' ?

Nov 2013
Lykaonia
In reading different ancient authors from Hesiod to Heraklit, Aristotele, Socrates , Platon , Ploutarch you get more than enough informations about.
I repeat it so much times that I write from a tablet so I let this on the air when I write something about.

just read orphic hymns as example and you get a taste of what I mean. Besides all this many of the things what I read about the ancient greek religion and cosmotheory are semi knowledge or just ignorance. I also have about not complete knowledge and ignore much things, as you can maybe see I was for a time absides till I start to write about.
I start to write cause at the end the greek cosmotheory and all the symbolisms would just ignored and adopted in their place , in their name some theories of modern scholars who had no real contact with that. Coming in the forum I was interest read and write about ancient geopolitics , battles , empires , also about more modern history and historical persons, I make me part of this conversation cause it was already before discused about Zeus and so go on.

Last edited: