Has anyone here read Ambedkar's book "Pakistan, or, The Partition of India"?

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
I'm familiar with all kind of South Indian cusinies. I can even cook many items on my own(without creating huge mess:coldsweat:). But I'm vegetarian so can't comment on non-veg recipies. I personally don't like greasy, overly spicy or too heavy food.
My favourite southern dishes are like these,
View attachment 22675

View attachment 22676
View attachment 22677View attachment 22678
A balanced blend of spices and right assortment of chutneys can overcome power of grease which dominates popular Indian cusinie.:upsidedown:
I like curry and mint leaves but not tamarind. From my experience it seems like tamarind is not too easy to love for most of north Indians.
What are the meatball-looking things in the first picture?

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
Cereal balls made with Ragi in South India, like we have Bati in Rajasthan and Litti, Sattu Chokha, in Bihar. Yeah, I love Batis.

Reactions: Futurist
Aug 2019
United States
It was originally created to ask opinions about Babasaheb Ambedkar's book in favor of Pakistan; what are your thoughts on this book?
I don't rate him or his book, I take most books written by authors from the other side of the Radcliffe line with a grain of salt.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Lmaoo says who? Probably indian sources claim that. Nobody in Pakistan knows who he is and the few academics that know him don't rate him.
I personally took an extensive look at his book. He's indeed pro-Pakistan (or, more accurately, in favor of the creation of Pakistan). I even posted a link to his book in my OP here so that you could personally take a look at this book.

It also states here that Jinnah himself--as well as Gandhi--cited Ambedkar's book on this issue/subject:

Dr. Ambedkar