Heaven or Reincarnation?

So let's assume that there is life after death and you could choose between
heaven (not fully knowing what is in heaven, though it seems a pretty nice place) or to be reincarnated (to become human again on the earth for another try).

Which would you choose?

This thread is meant to be very light hearted, folks. I don't want to offend anyone's beliefs because I am an atheist. I'm just curious to people's answers. Cheers. :)
Yeah...no thanks, Reincarnation doesn't limit to being a human again in my eyes, I'd rather be a Snow Owl than another human. Very simple life.

Jun 2012
Unless I had a short term memory, then Heaven would get pretty boring after a few thousand years. I'd choose the variety and ever changing renewel of reincarnation.

Feb 2011
Cumbernauld Scotland
Woud you say success is equal to one wanting to be here?
I just feel that there has to be a purpose why we are here, maybe we had done something wrong in a past life and we come back and make our peace with whatever it is. I think everyone has a unique reason for being here and for what its worth this is my theory as an example.
Say if someone had a person who had been very greedy and did anything to great wealth from the hardship of others in a past life. Then in the next life he/she comes back and either becomes someone who voice their concerns for working conditions or runs a business that the working conditions are safer and fairer.:)

Jan 2009
I like the idea of a Rest. Being able to put aside the worries of Life for a bit.
Reincarnation sounds exhausting. The struggles of Existence never stop. Ever.

Heaven would be lovely. For a while. A holiday. Peace.
But a holiday can drag too long and get boring.

So then back to business. Back to the grind again.
Answer: A mix of both.

Sep 2011
------------
I like the idea of a Rest. Being able to put aside the worries of Life for a bit.

Possibly the best answer imo.:)

Feb 2011
Cumbernauld Scotland

It can sound exhausting:) all those lives in different scenarios of live. I do go to a local Spiritualist Church every week and some of the people that are mediums believe in reincarnation as they have told me that they have past life memories. I have had messages from my dad and I know he has not reincarnated. I have had some much evidence from this that was so close to the truth that a skeptic would find it hard to explain it all away as rubbish. Last week some young skeptic was told how much money he had in his pocket and the young man counted the extract amount to what the medium had told him.

Feb 2011
Perhaps you only make it to heaven if you've matured and became wise enough to enter, if you dont make the grade well you're tossed back to earth
to mature a little more.

Feb 2011
Cumbernauld Scotland
Perhaps you only make it to heaven if you've matured and became wise enough to enter, if you dont make the grade well you're tossed back to earth
to mature a little more.
Oh bugger that's why I am still here:D I thought the reason why I am back here again is I have come back to to annoy people and those that call themselves historians.:lol: