Help in translating a text

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
Mauksch-Hintz family's crypt in Cimitirul Central / Házsongárdi temetőben

well, this is some of the info I gathered:

the crypt we are talking about it's Mauksch-Hintz family's. It was built in 1935.

The first pharmacy was founded in 1573 by the municipality (suppose it would be the modern equivalent), being the only one till 1735, when Jésuites founded a second one.

It was privatised in 1727, first owner being Samuel Swartz.

He legated the pharmacy in his will to his nephew, Tobias Mauksch originary from Kezmarok, Spis region (today Slovakia).

Tobias worked as apprentice in Swartz's pharmacy, went to Germany to perfectioning, and he returned at the death of his uncle Schwartz in 1749. In 1752 he obtained the imperial patent, so he bought the pharmacy from Swartz's widow.

He is known for his "Instructio", written for his son, that deal with pharmacist's obligations, public relations, stock, employees, management.

He became senator of the city and parliamentary.

His son, Tobias, took over after after his death till 1805, then another son, Johann Martin, run the family pharmacy till 1817.

Johann Martin's widow, the inheritor of the pharmacy married another pharmacist, Daniel Slaby.

After their death, the office was continued by their daughter, Augusta Mathilda, married to Georg Gottlieb Hintz.

Their son, Jozsef Gyorgy Hintz continued the family business. He was the first pharmacist having a doctor degree in Transylvania and he became the first professor of pharmacy at the new University of Medicine.

Karoly Gyorgy Hintz continue the family line.

The history of the pharmacy ends in 1949, when communism nationalised the pharmacy.

It seems that (at least a part of it) emigrated eventualy in Germany, and none followed the pharmaceutical tradition.

Well Herder was both an Illuminati and a Freemason. That could explain the Pyramid.

The Griffon is a symbole in Alchemy but in this case just a symbole of a Pharmacist. But next time in Klausenburg I will have a look on this.

Well, definitively, the cemetery seems a place to visit! Looking after this family, I found some very interesting things and funerary monuments in that cemetery.

A place to visit is the pharmacy itself. Some images:

_____
Thank You, SirIronshield91, Isleifson, Tulun, You gave me one of the most pleasant research on the www since long!